T W E N T Y T W O

"I'M SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE

"I'M SO SICK OF THAT SAME OLD LOVE." - Same Old Love; Selena Gomez.

NADILYA'S GREATEST ANNOYANCE WAS THAT SHE COULD NOT GET DRUNK ON HUMAN ALCOHOL. 

"Goddess, I have never hated my blood more than I have today."

The bartender gave the goddess a weird look but the goddess pretended not to notice. She drank the beer and it glided down like water; Nadilya was already feeling off and this happened to be the cherry on top.

"What's a woman like you doing in this place?"

Nadilya gave the man a side-eye and just from appearances alone, she knew this was not going to end well.

"I'm sorry, I'm not interested."

She felt the man shift next to her and the man got closer to her.

"What did you say bitch?"

Nadilya let out a breath and turned her entire body to face the man. He was disheveled and reeked of alcohol. She grabbed the man's collar and lifted him off the ground with ease. As the man scrambled to get out of his hold, she merely laughed.

"Men are filth; insulting a woman just because she doesn't want to give you the time of day. Let me tell you something scum; a woman does not owe you anything, much less her time. If you decide to approach a woman and she does not want to speak to you, she doesn't have to. So, the next time you decide to approach a woman, I hope my words forever ring in your head."

She dropped the man and he scrambled away from her and ran. She turned and saw that everyone in the restaurant was looking at her. 

"What?"

Everyone turned back to their food and Nadilya heard her phone ring. She answered it and as she was speaking, her face changed.

"You want to do what?"

"I despise your car. But, the backseat is decently comfortable."

Damon looked in his mirror towards the goddess and he laughed. Nadilya could see Elena roll her eyes and she smirked.  Damon and Nadilya eyed Elena as she played with the necklace that Stefan gave to her.

"I sure hope we find him, 'cause it would suck if the last momento of Stefan was that crappy old necklace." 

Nadilya silently laughed and Elena rolled her eyes.

"It's an antique, Damon. Like you."

Nadilya laughed out loud and Damon scoffed. Then, he showed the girls a journal and Nadilya didn't know what it was. However, she was still passed the journal and she got curious as to whose it was.