T H I R T E E N

"CAN YOU FEEL THE CALL TO THE WILD?" - Call To The Wild, Disney Channel

WHEN NAIDA WOKE UP, SHE WAS IN A CAR AND INTERRUPTED AN INTERESTING CONVERSATION.

"What's our first stop?"

Naida let out a groan she held her head in her hand and looked to see who was talking. Imagine her shock when she saw it was Klaus and Stefan. She made a move to use magic but before she could even lift her hand, it fell back down with a loud thump. Stefan turned to look at her and Klaus looked in the mirror.

"Hey Naida. How you feeling?"

"Like I was just hit by a semi. What the literal fuck is going on?"

Stefan let out a sigh as Klaus let out a low chuckle.

"In exchange for Klaus' blood to heal Damon, I came with him to make his hybrids. Unfortunately, that deal also included you."

The men could feel the heat radiating from Naida's body in anger and it took everything in her to not light the car on fire.

"Klaus, why the actual fuck would you want me to come with you? I can guarantee you, contrary to popular belief, I am not that much fun to be around."

Klaus laughed in the driver's seat before making eye contact with Naida in the mirror.

"On the contrary Nadilya, you are perfect company. And what else I'll need you for, that's for me to know and for you to find out."

All Naida could do is roll her eyes and slump back into her seat, her pounding headache an agonizing reminder she should try and get more sleep.

Naida wished she could tell you when it happened. That small blip in time where suddenly, Klaus wasn't as intolerable and as much a dickhead as he normally was. Or, when she suddenly began to steal glances at him like a schoolgirl seeing her crush on the playground for the first time. She wished she could tell you when these things began to take place, because if it was up to her, she would go back in time with a flamethrower and light them on fire.

"I do not appreciate being your makeshift whore-actor to use to lure men and women in. I know I'm gorgeous, but I'm so much more than pretty face."

Klaus laughed and slid his arm around her waist, his heart starting to beat a little faster. His arm fit into the groove of her waist and it seemed like his body knew how to fit into hers, and he enjoyed it.

"I know love, but we're so close to Ray; I can feel my fangs extending everytime we're close."

Naida rolled her eyes as her arm relaxed around his waist and she didn't want to think too deeply about the fact that she slightly enjoyed the moment. If it was up to her, she never would've stepped foot in the middle of butt-fuck nowhere Tennesse, but alas, she never got to pick where they went. She could hear a woman shouting for someone to come inside and the pair made their way over.