F O U R T E E N

"ALL THE MAKEUP IN THE WORLD WON'T MAKE YOU LESS INSECURE

"ALL THE MAKEUP IN THE WORLD WON'T MAKE YOU LESS INSECURE." - Sippy Cup, Melanie Martinez.

"OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, PLEASE MAKE HIM STOP SCREAMING."

Naida could barely hear the music being played in the bar over Ray's screams on Klaus' wheel of torture he had going on for the wolf.

"Well Love, until Ray here tells us where his pack is, he's going to keep screaming."

Naida didn't enjoy that response. If it was up to her, she would've just either killed Ray or herself. At this point, she didn't care who it was.

"At this point, I'm ready to kill him and then myself."

All Klaus could do was marvel at her without her knowing. Naida downed another drink as she truly did think about killing him. Klaus looks over at Ray and just by looking at him, he can tell that he was almost at his breaking point.

"Don't worry love, I think he's almost ready to break."

Naida looked over at Ray  and just by looking at him, she could see where Klaus was coming from. She just hated the fact it was taking so long and that she couldn't let this musty bar.

"Well, while you guys finish that, I'm going to step outside; this place is disgusting."

And with that, she left the bar. When she stepped outside, the crisp air welcomed her and she closed her eyes as to take in the environment around her. As she let the air surround her, her moment was interrupted by her phone ringing. With her eyes closed, she answered the phone.

"Klaus if you make me come back in there and he isn't dead I swear to god-"

"Naida?"

The voice made her stop. Her eyes quickly opened at the voice on the other side spoke.

"Damon? Is that you?"

"Hey there princess."

She couldn't believe it. She hadn't heard his voice in months and for a moment, she felt like she hadn't left Mystic Falls. She faltered for a moment, reminiscing on the memories and thinking about what she was missing.

"I miss you; is that weird to say? Us being exes and all? Or is it comforting? I don't know the etiquette for this kind of shit."

She heard him laugh and for a moment, she enjoyed it. She missed them and it was like a a glimpse into the past.

"It's alright princess, I miss you to. We all do and we're going to bring you back."

She went silent for a moment. She didn't want to be delusional and believe that the gang could truly free her and Stefan from Klaus' grips but an even smaller part of her didn't want to leave him either and every day that passed, it became bigger and bigger. 

"Damon, I don't any of you guys dying just to get Stefan and I away from Klaus. You know he'll have no problem killing any of you. You do remember the night he turned right? He sacrificed Jules and technically Jenna and I hope you remember that we're trying to keep the whole 'Elena not dying thing' on the down low."