F I F T E E N

"I WISH I COULD LOVE MYSELF

"I WISH I COULD LOVE MYSELF." -RM, Reflection.

"WELCOME BACK TO CHICAGO, STEFAN."

Everyone exits the car that has pulled into the warehouse and the scenery shows they are in Chicago. Naida had always wanted to see the Windy City and she was excited looking out the window seeing all the buildings and the people walking below.

"What are we doing here?"

"I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days."

"Blocked out most of them. A lot of blood, lot of partying. The details are all blur."

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what makes it legend."

"Word was the Ripper of Monterey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was the Prohibition; everything was off limits then, which made everything so much more fun. Chicago was magical."

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. Like I said, don't remember most of it."

"Ready to get down to business then?"

"Why are we still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't want you to move on?"

Klaus clenched his cheek as his eyes darted too Naida who was still having fun looking out the window. He didn't even want to fathom her leaving him again after he just got her back.

"We're going to see my favorite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her."

They all get back in the car and Naida stares out the window again as they drive through the city. Naida was happy to be here. As she watched the buildings, she felt something on her hand and when she looked, she saw Klaus holding her hand again. It seemed to be a reoccurring thing since the wolf camp and Naida enjoyed it. Soon enough, they pulled up to an empty bar and walked in, with Klaus still holding Naida's hand.

"I can't believe this place is still here."

The door opens and Naida can barely make out a woman walking into the open area.

"You got to be kidding me."

"So a hybrid walks into a bar and says to the bartender--"

"Stop. You may be invincible but that doesn't make you funny."

Naida laughs and the woman looks to her and the woman's eyes widened at who she was looking at. It couldn't be.

"You're Gloria."

The woman moves her eyes onto Stefan.

"I remember you."

"Shouldn't you be--"

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?"

"Gloria's a very powerful witch."

"I can slow the aging down some. Herbs and spices. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day."