S I X

"BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT YOU'RE NOT A CONSTANT STAR

"BUT I KNOW IN MY HEART THAT YOU'RE NOT A CONSTANT STAR." - Fool's Gold; One Direction.

NAIDA WAS GETTING TIRED OF LOSING HER MEMORIES.

"Morning Reaper."

She groaned before opening her eyes to see the eldest Salvatore sibling staring at her with a cup of coffee in his hand. He handed the cup to her and she took a long sip.

"What happened? I remember you taking me with you and after that, complete blank."

Damon's eyes widened slightly in concern. Stefan had told him of the previous incident and when he consulted Bonnie, they couldn't find anything in grimoire that could possibly explain Naida's symptoms.

"Well: Bonnie got her magic from the witches, Isobel attacked John, Isobel killed herself and Katherine is gone."

"Wow, did we get attacked or something? Because I do not remember anything."

Damon hesitated, comteplating whether or not to tell her the truth. The truth seemed to be hard to bare but he was wiser.

"No, we didn't. When we entered that house, you seemed drawn to it. You stood in the middle of the room and then, a green glow enveloped your hands and when you turned to face us again, your eyes had become one solid green and one solid blue."

Naida choked on her coffee.

"That wasn't even the strangest part. When you fainted, gold blood leaked from your nose."

This news had caused Naida to sit all the way up and set down her coffee. Stefan hadn't even explained what happened the first time. Naida couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"What does this all mean?"

All Damon could offer the girl was a shrug; it pained him that he couldn't help her.

"Even though we don't know what's happening, I'll help you figure out what's going."

Naida slowly nodded, still processing the information she had been given. One thing was certain: she wasn't human.

"Come on, Elena should be finished signing the deed to the house."

"Deed to the house?"

"Since Klaus is on the loose, Stefan and I decided that Elena being the temporary owner of the boarding house wil be much safer for her since we're there."

Nadia understood what was happening. She couldn't believe her blackout episodes were making her miss so much more than she regularly does. As the duo approached the boarding house door, Stefan was also approaching the door.

"Hey Naida."

"Hey Stefan."

The door was wide open as Elena was thanking the lawyer and as the man exited, her eyes lit up at her friends.