E I G H T E E N

"AND YOU AND I CAN RULE EACH OTHER'S HEARTS

"AND YOU AND I CAN RULE EACH OTHER'S HEARTS." -Empire, Ella Henderson.

"HOW'D YOU LIKE TO COME WITH ME TO PORTLAND, LOVE?"

Nadilya turned to Klaus with a look of shock on his face. Even with his confession yesterday about how he wanted her to go with him, she didn't think he actually meant it; just because it seemed like he'd be busy making his hybrids and whatnot.

"Are you serious?"

"Of course I am, Love. I've had some of my people on the lookout for signs of Demeter's presence on Earth and Portland this year had their best harvest since the establishment of Oregon as a state. I have a good feeling she's there. Plus, I've gotten rumors of a wolf pack there so it'll be like two birds, one stone."

Nadilya's eyes softened as she raised her hand to lay on his face. She couldn't believe this man would do so much for her even though she felt like she hadn't done enough for him.

"Of course I will. Klaus, thank you for doing this for me. Thank you."

She leaned forward and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips. Klaus gently wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer, never wanting to let her go. She started to laugh as she could feel his hands start to wander away from her waist and she leaned back a bit, never breaking from his hold.

"You know, I love this side of you."

Klaus chuckled as he began to lean back in.

"Well Love, I adore being able to show this side of me."

After making out for a bit and packing for her trip to Oregon, Klaus and Rebekah had met up with her and Nadilya could see Rebekah held a pout on her face.

"I just do not why you'd leave me here and take my best friend with you!"

Nadilya smiled as she approached the duo.

"Rebekah, all I'm asking of you is to stay here and keep an eye on Elena and her friends. With combined IQ of 10, I want to make sure she stays safe for my hybrids. Hell, I'll even throw in a please."

Rebekah and Nadilya's eyes meet as Klaus's words; he had never said please and usually just took what he wanted so they could see he really meant it. Their eyes softened as they turned their gaze back towards the hybrid.

"Since you asked so nicely, sure Nik, I'll stay here and watch their stupid lives. All I ask of you is to take care of my best friend and that you bring me back a nice souvenir from Oregon."

Klaus smiled and nodded as he motion towards Nadilya's bags.

"Well Love, let's hit the road."

Klaus grabbed her bags and made his way to the car as Nadilya approached Rebekah with her arms out, ready for a hug. Rebekah walked into them and they held each other as though they would never see each other again and for Nadilya, the idea was rapidly approaching.