S I X T E E N

"WE'RE BEAUTIFUL LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY

"WE'RE BEAUTIFUL LIKE DIAMONDS IN THE SKY." -Diamonds, Rihana.

"THERE HAS TO BE MORE TO THIS DRESS."

Nadilya laughs at the quip rom the blonde in the dressing at the dress she had picked out for her. She thought that Rebekah deserved to be in something super hot and the dress was the closest thing she could see. What Nadilya hadn't accounted for was Rebekah's thousand year old age to show.

"There isn't. Sorry Rebekah!"

Rebekah comes out from the dressing room and into the waiting room where Nadilya and the boys were waiting for her. When she stepped out, Nadilya thought she looked so good that she couldn't help but squeal.

"Rebekah! You look so pretty! I know you hate the dress but you look so good!"

Rebekah blushed and it quickly went away when she turned to Stefan and Klaus.

"So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes then. You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You wore trousers so that the women today could wear nothing."

"Hey! I am a 21st century woman and I will have you guys know that that is such a cute dress! Just give it a chance Bekah! I promise, you'll learn to love it!"

Rebekah and Klaus tense for a brief moment at Nadilya's casual use of the nickname she used for Rebekah all those years ago. When Nadilya disappeared, Rebekah had forbid anyone of using the nickname because it reminded her too much of Nadilya and she couldn't deal with the pain of losing her. Clearing her throat, Rebekah winced at the music blaring throughout the store.

"And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music."

Rebekah looked at Stefan in shock and Nadilya nodded.

"You would dance to this?"

"Are we done here?"

Rebekah and Nadilya turn to Klaus who had a bored and irritated look on his face as he drank his champagne.

"And why are you so grumpy?"

Klaus looked over to Nadilya and gave her a smile.

"With you Love? Never. Rebekah on the hand; I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying. One thing; your necklace, and you've lost it."

"I didn't lose it, it's just been missing for 90 years. So, what do you think?"

Rebekah twirls in the dress and Nadilya gives her a small clap as she really thinks Rebekah should get it because she looks so good in it.