T W E L V E

"TELL THE PSYCHIATRIS SOMETHING IS WRONG

"TELL THE PSYCHIATRIS SOMETHING IS WRONG." - Mad Hatter, Melanie Martinez

NAIDA GRIMLANE DID NOT WAKE UP FOR A WEEK AFTER THE ORDEAL. So, when so awoke in her spare room in the Salvatore house, she was confused for a moment. As she went to stand up, her legs weren't used to the sudden movement and she fell.

"Oh my god."

She heard someone let out a brief cough and she saw it was Stefan in her doorway.

"Don't laugh; I expect it from Damon, but not from you."

Naida gave the vampire a pointed look and this caused him to let out a loud laugh and all Naida could do was look up at the man from the floor.

"Need some help?"

Naida took a moment before she thought about herself floating up. She closed her eyes and Stefan looked at the girl on the floor in confusion. Then, slowly but surely, the girl floated from the ground until she was in the upright position. Naida opened her eyes and let out a gasp in surprise.

"I did it! Holy shit. I'm floating."

Stefan looked at the girl in amazement and Naida thought that maybe, just maybe, she could do more than just float. So, she thought about the direction and in an instant, she took off flying down the hallways of the boarding house. (A/N: Think about Raven from Teen Titans- it's like that.)

"Stefan! Oh my god, Stefan!"

Naida let out childish laughter and Stefan followed her down the hallways with his own smile on his face.  She stopped in the parlour but didn't set herself down in fear of another incident.

"Oh my god. Stefan, I don't think I'm a witch."

"Obviously. But, what are you then?"

Naida could only shrug and spin around in the air.

"But, whatever I'm mixed with, you can't tell me it's not cool. I mean, I can perform necromancy. Do you know how useful that is for this group? You guys are always constantly dying and wanting to die; this way, I can always bring you guys back. However, you saw the toll it took on me so don't die on purpose."

Stefan laughed at the girl's remarks and nodded. He knew he had to tell Naida as he didn't want to the girl to be left out of the loop anymore and it was about her best friend.

"Naida, I have something to tell you and I think you should be sitting down."

Naida's eyes widened in the seriousness of Stefan's voice and sat down. He grabbed her hands and let out a sigh.