N I N E

"I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND AND GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH

"I WANNA HOLD YOUR HAND AND GO TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE EARTH." - Spring Day; BTS

"TONIGHT IS THE FULL MOON. WE SHOULD ASSUME THAT KLAUS IS PREPARED TO BREAK THE CURSE."

You could feel the tension in the room and it was rising. Everyone was on edge about tonight and what it will change.

"Naida said the sun and moon curse is fake? That it's actually a curse placed on Klaus?"

"Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline. The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting. But if he breaks it, he'll be a true hybrid."

"Then why are we letting him break the curse?"

Looking towards the stairs, Naida saw Damon coming from his room. She understood his doubts about the plan. After, Damon was in love with Elena and Naida knew that he would do whatever it took to save Elena.

"We could kill him today. With Bonnie."

"No. Bonnie can't use that much power without dying.

"I'll write her a great eulogy."

"It's not an option Damon."

"Alright, how do we break this curse?"

"Well, the ritual itself is relatively straight forward. The ingredients, so to speak, you already know."

As the group discussed the parameters of the ritual, Naida could feel a lull in the back of her head, like someone was squeezing her head like a lemon. Naida held her head and let out a small groan. Then, the familiar male voice entered her head.

"What's wrong, Nadilya?"

"Why are you calling me that?"

Her voice came out a mere whisper but that was all the vampires in the room needed to cease their conversation.

"Be careful Nadilya. I don't want them to know I'm talking to you."

"Are you okay Naida?"

Naida jolted out of her thoughts and she looked up to see everyone looking at her.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"What was that about someone calling you something?"

"Nothing Damon, I'm fine. I'm just daydreaming."

"Alright, I trust you."

They went back to talking about the sacrifice and Naida continued to spiral from the voice speaking to her. Who is it? The accent seemed to similar to Elijah's but not the same, like they didn't orignate from the same place. Naida needed to get away from the room; she felt like the walls were closing in on her. As she was getting away, the voice came back again.

"I am not here to hurt you, Nadilya. I am merely here to guide you."

"Why though? Why are you helping me? A bigger question: who are you?"