F I V E

"EVERY SCAR WILL BUILD MY THRONE

"EVERY SCAR WILL BUILD MY THRONE." - Throne; Bring Me The Horizon

NAIDA GRIMLANE COULDN'T RECALL GETTING INTO BED. 

However, when she heard something falling in the bathroom followed by a string of curses, the girl could tell that Jenna was the one to put her here. Finally opening her eyes, Naida could see Jenna in the bathroom and carrying a massive bag on her shoulder.

"Moving away without telling me?"

Jenna was startled for a moment before letting out a small chuckle. She exited the bathroom and approached Naida's side of her bed.

"Honey, I have to get away from here. I can't deal with the events from yesterday and I certainly can't deal with it here. So, I'm going to go stay on campus for a bit."

Naida understood where she was coming from; you can't process an event by doing it where the event' happened. The girl nodded and gave Jenna a bone-crushing hug; she didn't know when the next time she would get to do it. The girls exited the bedroom and began the descent down the stairs when they saw Ric and Elena at the bottom of it. Jenna, in anger, threw her bag by the door and began looking for her keys on the counter.

"Jenna, I can't even understand what you must be going through right now."

"Rage and betrayal would just about cover it."

Ric went to say something else, trying to convince her to listen to him but she cut him off.

"I'm going to go stay on campus for a while. Elena, I need you to go to the Lockwood's and accept that charity thing for your mom's foundation."

And with that, she went out.

"Jenna, wait-"

"Let her go."

The door slammed shut and from behind the trio emerged John, one of Naida's least favorite people. She hated how cocky and pompous he was, always acting high and mighty.

"It's better that she leaves, what, with you two hurting her and all."

Not even a second goes by and all Naida sees is a fist hit John's face and Ric stepping back.

"Sorry girls."

And just like that, the girls were left with John.

"You know this is your fault right?"

And then there was one.

The two girls were sat at Elena's window sill with Stefan.

"With all that is going with Jenna, Jeremy and Matt, everything seems impossible."

The conversation was cut short when John walked into the room.

"I need to see you guys downstairs. It's important."