T W E N T Y F O U R

"EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I SLEEP, I LIKE TO THINK YOU THINK OF ME

"EVERY NIGHT BEFORE I SLEEP, I LIKE TO THINK YOU THINK OF ME." - End of the Summer, Alec Benjamin.

"OH COME ON! SERIOUSLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW LONG IT TOOK FOR US TO SET ALL THIS UP?"

The group laughed as Matt walked into the room and set off the rat traps.

"Forgot about senior prank night, huh?"

"Clearly."

"How could you forget? We've been only been waiting for this since like freshman year."

"I've never even been to school. The only reason I'm even here is because Caroline, Bonnie and Elena forced me to."

Everyone laughed again at the goddess and she was truly happy. She felt like she had fit naturally; like she hadn't spent most of her time in Mystic Falls forcing her way in.

"Yeah Matt. If I'm doing this, you're doing this."

"I'm kind of surprised any of you are doing this."

"Caroline's making us."

"Caroline told me that this was a critical human experience that I would be missing out on."

"Come on guys! We're seniors and Nadilya is actually considered a senior."

"Hey!"

"Point is, these are memories that stay with us forever and if we don't--"

"And if we don't create these memories now, then what's the point of it all?"

"Go ahead and make fun. I don't care."

"You're all lame. And I've got 10 more classrooms to prank."

Tyler walks out of the classroom with bags in hand and Caroline motions to him as he leaves.

"See?!"

They laugh and with that, Elena begins to walk out.

"Hey! Where are you going?"

"To superglue Alaric's desk shut. I'm making memories."

As Elena walks out, Caroline begins assigning classrooms to Bonnie and herself and and she left the current classroom to Nadilya.

"Once again, I'm alone. Awesome."

"I like to think that we're always with you."

"Mom! I missed you! How are you doing?"

"I'm doing wonderful sweetie. I miss you. Why haven't you come to visit yet?"

"Sorry mom, I've been real busy down here. You've seen how Earth limits my powers a tad."

"Yes; your uncle Zeus is responsible for that. He made so that even the most powerful Olympians would be somewhat restricted on Earth. For as much as an asshole that he is, he wants to protect Earth."