14.

A/N Unedited but let's just keep writing first!

::

"A party?" Soonyoung looked around as Seokmin and Mingyu ushered him into a changing room with a few selections, "I thought we came shopping because you wanted to buy something for the hyungs! Why am I getting pushed into buying?!"

"Just wear it hyung!" Seungkwan spoke from the other end, picking out more clothes from the rack as he scratched his head, "Maybe we should've brought Myungho along for this."

Mingyu shrugged, "Maybe."

The three had orchestrated a plan to get Hoshi out of the house for once. Ever since the shoot had ended with Mina, Hoshi had either frequented the practice room or the gym. He was getting in shape, better than before but mentally, he was barely staying afloat. And despite it all, Hoshi was always seen entering Starbucks every morning, dispatching a cup to God knows where.

Hoshi's mysterious movements worried his members. He was normal mostly, but smiling less, staying up binging series until unexpected hours and bursting into weverse at random times, surprising everyone. Mingyu, Seungkwan and Seokmin had simply decided that enough was enough.

Just then, Hoshi walked out wearing a semi-see through white shirt that they'd gotten him to put on, looking at the mirror incredulously, "Are you sure this is how this is supposed to be worn?"

Dokyeom tried to answer, "No hyung, there was an undershirt-" but Seungkwan cupped his mouth with his palms as Mingyu spoke over him, "Yup, that's exactly how it's worn."

"Are you sure?" Hoshi asked, "It just feels a little... Breezy." But the strong affirmation from his members merely made him shake his head. "Do I even need to wear this though? Its not like we're allowed to go to clubs."

Seokmin looked at Hoshi in confusion, "Who said anything about clubs?"

::

"This is such a dumb idea!" Hoshi whisper-yelled as he ducked his head to avoid being seen. They were skirting around a famous hotel, trying to walk into a party without being known for being the celebrities that they were. "The hyungs are going to be so mad when they hear about this!"

"Just come," Seungkwan spoke dragging Hoshi around, "Heechul hyung's throwing a secret party with close friends. You're lucky we got invited."

The four of them pulled on their masks and walked in from the side gates of the hotel, Seungkwan standing at the receptionist's table, explaining their entry as Hoshi looked around. Just then, Hoshi saw a familiar face walk in, treading slowly behind some man. A sudden influx of emotions cornering him, Hoshi frowned, "Mina?"

She was at a hotel as big as this one, looking slightly out of place in her formal black pants and blue silk shirt as she followed behind the man she was with. A woman in a hotel with a man to spend the night... Hoshi's anger flared. How dare she? He spent day and night trying to avoid the guilt in his heart for hurting her and there she was, in the arms of some man she was going to sleep with. Unbelievable! Was all his worry unfounded after all?