My Other Story

A/N

So, hey! Thank you so much for reading Backstage so far. I do realise that it's been a bumpy ride, which it will probably continue to be because it's not over yet!

This is for the people that have found Backstage as the first story I've written. But really, it's not. I have another fanfiction (completed) and it's called I-Doll | Choi Seungcheol about our lovely leader.

I-Doll | Choi Seungcheol

"We're both idols yet you look like a doll come to life and I, the child that desperately wants you."

Lee Yuri has been composing B-side tracks for hit boy group BTS in secret for years after being pushed out of Big Hit in the past. Ex-trainee, now Composer of a small entertainment company, Yuri finally debuted in a girl group. While promoting for her first solo album and missing the warmth of her girl group members, Yuri might finally win an award at the year-end ceremonies. But one fateful encounter with Seventeen leader S.Coups changes everything.

The stage is broken, the awards get cancelled, the crowd is screaming but all Yuri sees are the beautiful eyes of Choi Seungcheol-What happened?!

::

Its right there on my profile, available for anyone to read! So, if you haven't, do consider giving it a try. And if you have? Here's a spoiler: Something new is coming!

Meanwhile Backstage will continue on. See you next chapter!