05.

::

Soonyoung looked at her blankly, eyes wide and unfocused as he brought his fingers to his lips. What had she just...? He could remember the feel of her lips on his, soft like catching a feather and warm enough to blush the cold away. The room had gotten silent at her unexpected move and Hoshi was frozen in his seat.

"Ah, S-S-Soonyoung-ah, she's just drunk. Don't mind it, okay?" One of the employees spoke, trying to grasp the situation.

They looked at Mina, aghast by her actions but still moved in haste to cover for her. "Y-yeah, Soonyoung, she's probably drunk. Its not on purpose. Please let it go if you can." They pat his back and hastily tried to play the games again to bring back the died out mood.

Fake cheers and quick payment for the food and drinks were made as the group hurriedly ended the party, dividing in different directions. They placed Mina in a cab and sent her away, patting his back and asking him to let it go somehow. Unlike Mina, they knew his position and how bad it could get if Hoshi were to take a stance against her. So they tried their best to console him, to waver his thoughts should he get upset.

But Mina wasn't drunk

But Mina wasn't drunk. She had stood up and walked out at the words of her colleague and walked just straight when she was led out the bar. She had glanced at him with a mischievous gaze in her eye and a ghost of a smile on her lips as her cab had rallied forward on the road.

No, Hoshi refused to believe it was a drunk mistake. Had then, she kissed him on purpose?

::

"You're late," Seungcheol noted as he opened the door for a listless Hoshi who only nodded and walked in. He placed his bag by the door and scraped out of his shoes, walking towards the hall.

Seungcheol sniffed the man, "Were you out drinking?"

Hoshi passed the hall and walked to the empty kitchen, where he picked a bottle of water and returned to the hall to join Seungcheol, Jeonghan and Seungkwan who were watching the re-run of some drama.

"Oh, how did the welcome party go, hyung?" Seungkwan asked as Hoshi buried himself into the couch.

Seungcheol turned to Seungkwan, "He went to the welcome party? Without the GoSe staff?" To which, Seungkwan nodded pointing to Hoshi, "He wanted to go."

"Why are you so silent though?" Jeonghan asked, shifting his attention to Hoshi who sighed loudly. Staring at the bottle of water in his hand, Hoshi was still having trouble getting over Mina's kiss. It had come from nowhere, so surprising... Yet so memorable.

"I got kissed, hyung."

Soonyoung looked at Jeonghan before drinking from the bottle, feeling suddenly parched. The three in the room looked at Hoshi, surprised as Seungcheol exclaimed, "You... What?"

"Mina kissed me." Hoshi supplied, "She leaned over the table and kissed me."

"Who's Mina?" Jeonghan looked confused, "Are you seeing someone?"