16.

::

"For now, here's your coffee."

Soonyoung had simply smiled and it had her heart racing within seconds. There was something about him, his vibe, the way he looked at her then or the manner in which he got her flustered with one kiss that had her completely off-guard. To Mina, Hoshi was charming, handsome without a doubt—with a fit like and features like that, it would be more than just lying to say no but there were moments too that made her think otherwise.

"Hoshi-ssi?" The writer on the team gasped at the sight of him as she entered the office, surprised to see him visit when the prank shoot had already ended, "What are you doing here?"

Hoshi smiled softly and pointed to the box of churros on the table, going over and greeting all the members that were slowly entering the room, "I never got to properly say goodbye to you all so I thought I'd stop by with some food."

They were moments like these. Simple, innocent moments when Soonyoung knew just what to do or say. He was naturally cheerful but even more sensitive to the mood in the room. Sure, sometimes he read it wrong too but most times, Soonyoung adjusted to the tension in the room, mellowing or being energetic as per the occasion. Mina liked that.

The writer took a piece happily, "Thank you, Soonyoung-ssi." Walking in their direction, the writer went and hugged Soonyoung, him bending to accommodate to her short height.

Mina raised an eyebrow. A hug? When had they gotten this close?

Breaking apart, the writer teased him, "But it won't do, Hoshi-ssi. You once worked with us, so don't act like we're strangers if we ever meet on set somewhere!"

"Of course not, Noona," Soonyoung answered honestly, offering her more of churros from the box.

Noona? Mina scoffed. Yes yes, they were so close. "Let's return to work, everyone," Mina commanded, getting her confidence back, "Pack anything we need for the shoot and once the technical team is set on location 1, 2 and 3, we'll do audio checks. Its shoot day, let's get a move on!"

Soonyoung looked around surprised, "Its today? Today's the shoot?"

Mina nodded as the writer jumped in, "Yep! Its finally D-Day! Do you want to join in to watch? You know how it all works anyway. It'll be a fun outing for you."

Hoshi pursed his lips. It did seem like an interesting offer. Be it for just three days but he'd worked on this project with them too. He wanted to see how it had eventually turned out if he was allowed. Hoshi turned to Mina in anticipation, looking for approval.

Looking all cute with a pout on his face, Soonyoung was a little hard to say no too. Smiling softly, Mina spoke, "Yeah, why not? Come on."

It wasn't that she'd forgiven him for fooling her but Mina knew work was work. And how important it was to the people who shared a passion like hers. Looking down at the glass of Starbucks that had been magically appearing on her desk every day, delivered by some 'unknown' supporter, Mina took a sip of the coffee and smiled. Consistency in every day and puppy look orchestrated directly at her, Mina let it be.