25.

::

Mina bit her lip in anticipation as she plugged her phone to the charger, waiting for the black mobile to switch on. Hands unnerved, she waited anxiously as her uncle walked around in the room, explaining things.

"There's food in the refrigerator and basic ration in the cupboards." Her uncle spoke, hoping she was listening to any of his instructions. "Mina-yah, if you need anything, call me or my secretary and we'll get it for you. You heard the password to the house, right? Or should I repeat it?" He worried, glancing over her silent silhouette, standing near the charging port.

Mina turned around, realising she was being spoken to. Her uncle had found her a reserve apartment to stay in for a while, her belongings being shifted from her home. "Yeah, I got it." She whispered with her eye on the lit-up screen of her phone, barely 2% to show. Switching it on hurriedly, Mina ran her eyes through the texts that were swarming on her phone.

There were dozens of names buzzing in her notifications but her eyes anxiously searched for solely one name. Soonyoung. A few messages and a dozen missed calls from him showed in the directory as she hurriedly called him back.

"Soonyoung-ah?" She asked the moment the ringing stopped, her heart waiting with her mind

"Soonyoung-ah?" She asked the moment the ringing stopped, her heart waiting with her mind. Ever since his call back at the office, hours back, Mina hadn't been able to talk to him. Being out of touch, she had no idea how the situation had been for him, if he'd actually showed up at the parking and what had happened then. After all, if they'd come for her, the reporters would have bothered him too, worrying her just as much. "Soonyoung?"

"Mina? Are you okay?" Mina could finally feel the blood rush through her veins at the sound of his voice, an unexpected relief washing over her. It was soft, his voice, as it always was when he called out her name. But this time there was some concern laced in, "Where are you? Did someone bother you? What happened?"

"I'm okay," Mina spoke, eyes tearing up. There was something warm in his voice that made the cold truth wither away. She could imagine him, his goofy expression replaced by worry that this situation had brought on. "The paparazzi found me before I could meet you so I fled a different way. I'm sorry, my phone died and I—"

"As long as you're safe, Mina-yah. You got away unscathed, yeah?" Hoshi paused, "So, where are you right now?"

::

Breaking News!!

Yoon Mina, director at SBS and the star of the popular variety show Going Seventeen was spotted in the arms of another man shortly after Dispatch's report of her relationship with Seventeen's Hoshi.

Netizens speculate whether the Dispatch report was fake or if Yoon PD is dating both men at the same time but one thing is clear, there is certainly something between this man and her. Picture attached below:

 Picture attached below: