20.

::

"Soonyoung, will you be my boyfriend?"

Mina was squeezing out every little bit of courage to confess. She had always been afraid of letting someone in through her walls, worried about the destruction that the person would leave with. But for the very first time in her life, Mina was more afraid to let the man in front of her go. Kwon Soonyoung. He was gentle, easygoing, adaptive to the situation, attractive and sweet. There were many qualities to fall for but should Mina choose one, it would be his sincerity. 

Hoshi was honest about every emotion he felt. Whether it was being upset at something small, frustration over something that did not work out or a little happiness, Hoshi showed them all like a mirror. And at that moment, as he stood in front of Mina, the shy girl that he had found himself so attached to, Soonyoung was happy.

"Of course, you dummy

"Of course, you dummy." He broke into a small smile as he brushed a hair past her ear. "I like you." She shivered at the touch of his fingers behind her ear, his thumb caressing her cheek gently.

Leaning slightly, Hoshi's lips pressed on the top of her head and pulled her into a hug, Mina's hands wrapped around him.

::

Sounds of crashing echoed in the room as the crazy man burst through any glassware that he could get his hands on. "How dare she?! That fucking bitch!" He growled in anger.

He'd torn through curtains, destroyed bottles and glasses, had even thrown a vase on the mirror whose shards lay on the ground everywhere. The servants feared going in but they had no other option with their master's unnecessary anger. "Sir, please—" they begged just so he wouldn't throw something at them instead.

Their master was generally a weak man, a coward with little courage. But then there were times like these when fits of rage would overcome rationality and logic, leaving the man with the intentions of a monster, destroying anything and everything in his sight. Grabbing him by his hands and legs as he tore through a picture of a woman in anger, they supplied a zuclopentixol injection to suppress the mania that the man was making. And slowly, the servants watched as the aggressive man closed his eyes, numb with medicine and eventually drifted off to sleep.

::

"These are my members and guys, this is Yoon Mina." Hoshi introduced his girlfriend proudly, dangling a hand over her shoulder.

Mina bowed and under the gaze of twelve pairs of eyes, whispered to Hoshi nervously, "This is what you said we just had to do today? You should've given me a heads up!"

Hoshi laughed at Mina's worry. Patting her back slightly, he grinned, "Its okay, they're family."

"Isn't that worse?" Seungkwan laughed having overheard the couple's bicker. "Hyung, meeting us all at once can be intimidating."

Mina tried to be polite, denying it. Hoshi thought about it, "I thought you'd all be busy. How is it that all of you have so much time today?"

The members looked at each other before Jeonghan stepped up, "Yah, we dropped our schedules because you said you wanted us to meet your girlfriend."

"Exactly." Seungcheol agreed, "Vernon even cancelled lunch with his sister today. We've just been so curious."

Mina smiled. They seemed to care quite a lot for Hoshi and although it was the first time that she'd seen them, she couldn't help but feel warm. "I kind of feel thankful... That you all gathered just to meet me."

"We've heard a lot about you. With the Going Seventeen shoot and the kiss on the get-together, we've heard it all." Woozi spoke, stepping out from under the crowd, holding out his hand, "I'm Woozi."

Mina shook hands with him, slightly dazed trying to remember everyone names as Dokyeom spoke, "That and Hoshi-hyung offered to buy us food so everyone gathered without a second thought."

"Who said I was buying anyone anything?" Hoshi was confused. "I never said such a thing before!"

The group laughed merrily, sitting around the tv as they decided to watch the GoSe episode that was about to air. Mina watched a few people go around gathering popcorn and Hoshi bent a little, making Mina jump in her seat as he whispered into her ear, "They already seem to like you."

Mina grew bright red at Soonyoung's unexpected closeness, with his face right next to hers. Frozen, she looked forward, observing a few members bicker about who gets the remote and what volume to set as she whispered back, "You talk about me at home?"

"Mhm." Hoshi hummed, sitting down next to her, silently wrapping an arm around her waist. "I only talk about what's on my mind and you're just always on it."

Mina turned to her side facing Hoshi and kissed his cheek lightly, smiling to herself. She looked at Soonyoung's confused expression and answered, "You're always on my mind too, Soonyoung."

If Hoshi was honest, he was half goo right there. It wasn't often that Mina was as direct as this but when she was, with her half-lidded eyes and the rosy lips, it turned him on. "Baby I—"

"Excuse me, PDA couple

"Excuse me, PDA couple." Both Hoshi and Mina turned to look at the source of the interruption, Seungkwan who had his hands over his waist, standing in front of them. "As much as we're all glad you're happily in love, but can you please not defile Dino's eyes in the middle of the living room?"

"Mine too." Jun spoke up, "Gosh, kiss somewhere else, you two."

Mina turned a brighter shade of red at their words, if it was even possible, her ears burning. Hoshi pouted, "You're all such mean people."

"Why would you stop them?" Jeonghan spoke laughing with nought in his eyes, "I wanted to see more." He teased.

"Hyung!" Hoshi yelled and everyone laughed as Mina buried her face in Hoshi's chest in embarrassment.

::

A/N Publishing a new story tomorrow!

::