Misunderstanding

Daichi's Pov.

The school day draged on before it eventually became time for practice. It was a pretty simple day, Kageyama and Hinata both worked on their combo attack in hopes to perfect it to it's fullest extent before the spring nationals. Yamaguchi worked restlessly to get the float serve right, along with Noya who tried to receive them. Everyone was training hard, with the spring nationals only awhile away.

"Okay we're done for today, of course the gym is still open to you two." I say pointing at Hinata and Kageyama. "Just make sure not to lose the keys this time." I heard Kageyama call Hinata dumbass before turning and walking away, and something along the lines of how dumb he was for losing them last time.

Everyone had left the gym aside from Suga and I. I walk over to him and hug him.

"Good job at practice today." I can see him questioning the hug, seeing as how it was a bit random. "You looked down so I thought I'd cheer you up."

"Thanks." He smiles weakly.

I kiss him lightly on his forehead. "You still think about your dad don't you?" Suga nods into the crook of my neck.

He looks up at me smiling. "It's fine though really, I still have you. Besides we should start cleaning up the clubroom."

Tanaka and Noya had brought a crow into the clubroom the day before one of our practice matches against Nekoma in attempts to, as they put it, lift our spirits. Still, as a result of getting the bird in there, they ended up littering the floor in feathers.

"Yeah that would be best." I look up at the clock in the gym and remember that Michimiya wanted to talk with me. "Actually Suga, I told Michimiya I'd talk with her after practice. You mind getting a head start, I'm sure I won't take long."

"Yeah of course."

"Thanks Suga."

I walk to the front gates of school wondering what Michimiya wants to talk about. I see her standing a bit a way from me, when she turns around and sees me.

"Hey Daichi, thanks for coming."

"Yeah no problem. So what did you want to talk about?"

"Uh yeah about that, you see I- I really like you Daichi." And not a moment after I feel her crash her lips on to mine. I'm frozen in place trying to comprehend what was going on. In the corner of my vision I see light gray hair walking out the gates and away. I imeadiatly push Michimiya off of me.

"I'm sorry but im already dating someone Michimiya."

"Oh I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have kissed you like that I'm sorry. I just got really nervous and acted."

"It's fine but I'm sorry, I really gotta go."