Safe

(So I lied, I'm sorry. I was supposed to publish this a while ago, but I got busy. So here it is now.)

Suga's Pov.

"Argh"

I had gotten up from wherever I was laying, but it wasn't until after I moved that the pain hit me. And because of being focused on the pain, I had yet to realize the person laying next to me, that I had woken up.

"Are you okay?" Came the tired voice that I recognised imeadiatly.

"Um, yeah I guess." God this awkward. I looked down at my arms and saw a few bruised areas, along with a few cuts that had been patched over.

We stayed silent for a while not really knowing what to do. I feel bad that I thought he was cheating on me, I mean I'm sure it was just a misunderstanding. But, I couldn't help but run away from what I had seen. 

"I'm sorry I went back."

"It's fine, I understand why you would have. Look Suga I really love you, and I'm really sorry for what you saw. Michimiya was confessing to me and she ended up kissing me at the same time you walked by. I swear I pushed her away once I realized what was going on. And please try not to be to upset at her she didn't know I'm dating you, and she actually helped me fi- Suga?"

I couldn't help as a few tears streamed down my face.

"I'm s-sorry, it's my fault. I r-really shouldn't have gone back to my house." I felt Daichi's warm arms embrace me as I continued to ramble on.

"Suga, it's okay really. Look your back with me okay, your safe. I promise you'll never be stuck there again. Okay?"

"Okay. Daichi?"

"Yeah?"

"I love you too."

~The End~

(I feel really bad. This is a really bad ending, but I didn't know how to end it. Please forgive me.)