Cuddles

Daichi's Pov.

I wake up when I hear the spare bedroom door open. My first thought was that maybe Suga got up to get a glass of water or something, well at least before I saw him walk into my room. He had climbed onto my bed but then hesitated for a moment.  I was pretty sure he thought I was sleeping. Though, I was surprised when Suga crawled under my arm and snuggled up against my chest. I was positive that my face was red, I just hoped Suga didn't see.

After A few minutes, when I figured he had fallen asleep, I shift into a more comfortable position. I run my hand gently down the side of his thigh, careful not to disturb him.

"U-uh Daichi." Suga says in a voice close to a whisper. I quickly remove my hand from his thigh.

"S-sorry." I say stumbling over the word. I didn't know he was awake.

"It's fine." Suga then grabs my hand and places it back on his thigh, then buries his face into my chest. I stayed frozen in silence for awhile. Did he actually want me to continue? Slowly, I began to rub his thigh again.

I wake up the next morning to find Suga halfway on top of me, with his head resting on my chest. Smiling, I lightly kiss the top of his head. After  awhile Suga wakes up.

"Good morning." I say. Suga looks around as if not really knowing where he was. As soon as he did notice though, he quickly got off my chest.

"S-sorry." He stutters with a bright red face. At this I chuckle slightly, remembering last night.

"It's fine." I still wasn't sure if Suga liked me yet. I hoped he did, but I still doubted it.

"Well," I say. "We should probably get dressed and ready for school.

"M-mhm." I hear Suga muffle, as he gets up and walks out of the room.