Lending a Hand

(Okay so, I'm gonna start off saying how extremely happy I am that people are actually reading this. I hardly expected even just 1 person to see this. So thank you all so much for reading this, even though I know it kinda sucks. So please feel free to comment on my story and how I could improve, or how I can lead the story on.)

Daichi's Pov.

Suga had been quiet since we left the gym, and I could tell he was thinking about something. I felt so stupid. I probably scared him earlier today, I was being way to rough and forceful.
We walked on in silence for about 20 minutes until we reached his house.

"Thanks for walking me home Daichi."

"Yeah no problem." And with that I turn around and walk away, but stop when I hear yelling coming from the house.

Suga's dad: Where the hell have you been.

Suga: I-I was at volleyball practice.

Suga's dad: Who was that guy with you just now?

Suga: He's just a friend, he was walking me home.

Suga's dad: Yeah, and that "freind" of yours, I never want to see you with again. Do you understand?

Suga: I...

Suga's dad: Shut up, it's a simple question. Do you or do you not understand?

Suga: ... N-no

Suga's dad: Then get the hell out of my house until you do.

I hear the door open, so I hide by the side of his house,  so that his dad didn't see me.

"I don't want to see your face again if your still going to be gay." His dad say.

Suga's Pov.

My dad slams the door in my face, and I'm left with nothing. I turn around and sit on the curb, trying to figure out what I'm going to do. I hold my head in my hands, and sit, and think, as tears roll down my cheek. What am I going to do. I have absolutely nothing, no where to go, no food, and not even a set of clothes. I feel someone's hand grip my shoulder, and I jump at the sudden touch.

"Hey it's okay it's just me." It takes a moment for me to recognize Daichi's voice. Had he heard the conversation between me and my dad? "C'mon." Daichi lifts me up of the curb, grabs my wrist lightly, and begins to gently lead me down the sidewalk.

"Uh, Daichi?" I ask, having no clue what so ever in what was happening right now.

"Hm?" He continues to pull me without stopping.

"Um, where are we going exactly?"

"Well you don't had a place to stay right?"

"Yeah, but-"

"So then your staying with me at my house."

"Daichi, you haven't even asked your parents of it's okay."

"No need. They're both out on a business trip."

"But Dai-"

"Nuh stop Suga. It's fine your staying with me. It's not like you have anywhere else to go." He isn't wrong, but how is he just entirely ignoring the fact that I'm gay, or is he just to stunned or disgusted to talk about it? And, was he just letting me stay at his place cause he pitied me?

"Yeh, fine I guess you have a point."

"Good, now c'mon."