Weak Lie

Suga's Pov.

"Koshi! Answer the door!" My dad yelled from upstairs. It made me smile slightly just at the thought of how he hasn't changed, but the smile disappeared with mere seconds after when I opened the door.

"Suga what the hell are you doing here." It was Daichi.

.....

"Suga you know you can't stay here."

.....

"Suga please answer me."

"Why are you here Daichi?"

"I'm here because I love you Suga, just please let me explain what happened."

"Oka-"

"Koshi! Who's at the door?" My dad yelled.

"Listen please just go for now I'll let you explain, just please leave before my dad sees you."

And with that I shut the door. "Just salesmen." It was a weak lie, I knew it,  and my dad knew it too.

"First off, if your gonna lie then at least be decent about it. And second," My dad was now mad. "why was he here, and don't lie to me because you already failed once." I didn't get scared often, but when my dad got like this, where he was mad without yelling, that scared me.

"I-I'm not sure." Pain bolted through my body when my dad punched me in the jaw.

"Lets try again shall we. Now try and be honest, why was that guy here!"

I wanted Daichi. I didn't care if he did cheat, or if he just used me, I didn't care at this point. I was stupid to come here.

.....

"Fine don't talk, but I'm assuming that your still not the son I raised, therefore I don't want you. So don't come back." And with that my vision went dark.

(There two chapters in one day)