Police

Daichi's Pov.

Michimiya just called me and said she needed help with something, but she wouldn't say what it was. It made me worried, and also made me wonder wether or not she found suga or at the very least got to talk to him.

"Daichi, over here." Michimiya called me over. I stopped imeadiatly, staring at the person I love on the ground.

He looked really beat up, with a bruise on his jaw and a few others that littered the rest of his body.

"Michimiya you can go now. Thanks for helping me."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah."

Michimiya left, and I picked up Suga and carried him back to my house. It wasn't exactly easy considering my house wasn't close, but I had to take him back to a place he could be safe at.

I walk through my front door, after having a major struggle trying open it.

"Daichi did you find Su-" She stopped and stared at the body in my arms.

"I found him. I'm gonna go upstairs and lay him down real quick then call the police."

~tiny time skip~

"How long have you known of this."

"About 3-4 months sir." I was talking to the police in hopes of making sure Suga never had to deal with his father again.

"And what was the address again."

"It's *******."

"Thank you we'll be heading over there imeadiatly. Have a good day."

After they hung up I went back to my room to take care of Suga. I got some bandages from the bathroom, along with a damp towel, and then sat down on the bed.

Lightly pressing against a cut that was on his stomach, I wiped away the blood that was dried up, which as a result caused Suga to stir a bit but eventually relax again in my bed.

I had finally managed to clean his cuts, and after I put the bandages in the bathroom, I decided to lie down next to Suga.

I hope he could forgive me. It wasn't my fault with what happened, nor anyone elses, but I know how what he saw could cut deep to him. I'll just hope everything goes well when he wakes up.