Mistake

Suga's Pov.

I run to school, after wrapping up my hand and my other cut. I get to the gym slightly out of breath.  I walk in and see all of my teammates eyes shift to me.

"Suga!!!" Shout both Hinata and Noya.

"Hey guys." I say smiling.  "Sorry I'm a bit late today. With that, I walk into the changing room to change.

"Hey Suga." I turn around and see Daichi behind me.

"Yeah, what's up?" I look up at his face, and could tell he was looking at something.

"Um... Suga? Is that blood on your shirt?" I look down quickly and see that the blood from the cut had soaked through.

"Oh... um yeah sorry about that." I say trying to think of a lie. "I-uh cut my hand, and wiped it on my shirt." I show him my hand but he didn't seem satisfied with what I told him.

"Suga, take off your shirt."

"W-what." I stutter feeling my face start to heat up a bit. He didn't even mean it like that, and besides it's not like we haven't seen each other shirtless  before, I mean we used change in front of each other practically everyday, up until I had scars to hide. But this, this was different. This was my cuts being exposed, all the scars that were left, and the most recent one in which still bled. "I'm not taking my shirt off Daichi."

"Why not? You know Suga, you haven't been the same lately. Always changing after everyone leaves, or coming late like you've been for the past week. Is something wrong?"

"Nothing's  wrong, I'm perfectly fine. I guess I've just been a bit off."

"Suga, please take off your shirt."

"No Daichi."

"Why not?"

"Because."

"That blood isn't from your hand is it?" Daichi says calmly, but I know him well enough to know that he is anything but calm right now.

"It is from my hand." At this point my fake smile had disappeared. "I'm fine Daichi."

"Then take off your shirt if there's nothing to hide Suga." Daichi says in a slightly stern way.

"No Daichi." He then pins me against the wall lightly, and begins to gently lift my shirt up. "D-Daichi what a-are you doing." I say in a panic. I try to push him away but he doesn't budge in the slightest. And then, after lifting my shirt up farther, he saw the cut. He just stood there stunned for a moment, not moving, and possibly not even breathing.

"Suga will you please tell me what actually happened."

"I-I'm fine Daichi." I choke out, while feeling tears well up in the corners of my eyes. Daichi still had me pinned agaisnt the wall, and didn't seem to be letting go anytime soon.

"Suga, this isn't fine. Okay. This," He says pointing at my cut. "This here isn't fine. Your always smiling Suga, but you haven't been for the past week."

"I don't always have to smile okay!" I yell with the frustration. I look up at Daichi's face, and he looked hurt and taken aback. "I-I'm sorry I didn't mean to yell."

"It's fine Suga, just please," He grabs my hands and hold them in his.  "Please don't cut yourself. If you need to talk to someone or need something,  I'm always here. Okay? Just please, I hate to see you like this." He was so close to me, I couldn't help but wasn't to kiss him. He's probably not even gay, let alone even likes me.

"U-um hey guys.  It's 7:00 p.m."Dachi and I both look over to see Asahi. I quickly adjust my shirt before he can see.

"Yeah well be out in a minute." Says Daichi. "Tell the others to clean up and go home." After Asahi leaves, Daichi turns his head back to face me.  "Well, I guess we should be heading home then."

"Yeah." Oh wait, my dad's probably already home by now.  "Oh um... I actually really need to get going."

"Okay, can I at least walk you home?"

"I really don't think that's a good idea Daichi." The last thing need is for my dad to see a guy walking me home.

"Please Suga."

"I- fine I guess."