Choice?

Suga's Pov.

With that Daichi and I start to head back to his house.  We walk in silence most the way. I could tell Dadchi was thinking of something.

"Hey Suga?" He asks.

"Hm?" I look up at him.

"Uh, would you rather be straight?"
I stop walking and stare at him.

"Well, what do you mean?"

"I mean if you had the choice to stop liking a guy, would you?"

"No, not at all. The only reason I don't like being gay is because of my dad. But, no I wouldn't want to stop liking who I do."

"And who is that?" He asks jokingly.

"Someone." I say smiling.
"What about you?" I ask.

"Oh, you know, someone." He says repeating generally the same as me. I continue to think about the question he had asked me. I would never want to give up loving Daichi. Even if it meant my dad wouldn't hate me anymore, I still wouldn't. Daichi makes me happy, and if that means that my dad will forever hate me, then so be it.

We get to the house, and I imeadiatly go to bed. I was exhausted from the game. I sleep for a good one maybe two hours before I wake up again. I felt lonely without  Daichi with me like the previous night. I sit up in bed thinking of my choices. A, I could just lay back down and fall back asleep feeling lonely. B, I could stay here all night debating what I should do. Or C, I could get up and sleep with Daichi. I really didn't like the options I have myself. Well, I liked one of them, but I knew I wasn't gonna actually do it, I would be way to embarrassed.  After a while of fighting my options, I had decided to get up. I slowly walk into Daichi's room and find him sleeping. I smile at the sight of him. Crawling onto the bed carefully, I start to think wether or not this was a good idea. Ignoring the thoughts in my head, I wiggle my way under one of Daichi's arms, and rest there snuggled up against him.

(So yeah another short chapter. Your welcome for keeping you waiting.^^)