Game with Fukurodani

Bokuto's Pov.

"Your spikes aren't as good as they used to be." Says Akaashi.

"Agaashiii!! You just told me yesterday how my spikes were getting really good." I whine slightly.

"Well that was yesterday wasn't it."

"I dont know why I love you when your so mean."

"Neither do I."

"Hey guys!" We hear Noya shout, and then we turn around to see Daichi and Suga walking up.

"Hey Hey Hey! It's the captain and..." I stop mid sentence.  Who was Suga to Daichi? Were they dating yet? "And the co captain!"

"Hey Bokuto and Akaashi, good to see you two again." Suga says.

Suga's Pov.

We wait awhile for the others to arrive before we start. The game lasted quite a while.  We won the first set, Fukorodoni took the second, and then the third leaf to a duce, in which Fukorodoni took as well.

"Well, we best be getting home to get some rest then." Daichi tells the rest of the team. He wad right the whole team wad drenched in sweat and breathing heavily. We were all exhausted, well, with one exception.

"But I wanted to play another game." Hinata says. We all looked at home as if he were crazy. I will never truly understand how that kid has so much energy, he looks as if he could go another two games, and even then probably might not even collapse.

"Hinata, as much as I love your enthusiasm, and how much you strive to play again,  I also know that everyone else is exhausted." I try to tell explain to him.

"I'm afraid Suga is right, as much as I'd love to destroy you all again. I'm a bit tired Shoyo." Bokuto says smiling.

"All right team, let's all get home and get some rest." Daichi tells the team.

(Okay sry this chapter was really short. Though, my ideas fore the next chapter are good.)