Mine

Suga's Pov.

I had chosen just to go home and watch a movie with Daichi. He let me pick a movie, so I told him to pick a movie from the Disney collection. He had chosen Bolt, so I got out the disc and put it in the player. I stay curled up on Daichi's lap for about 10 minutes into the movie, before I fell asleep.

Me and Daichi were walking home from school, just casually talking. We walking across the cross walk when a car came around the corner, heading straight at us. I wasn't able to move, I couldn't breath, I was just stopped. Daichi grabbed, and shoved me out of the way. And he was gone. I was on the ground. I looked over and saw him there,not breathing, still, life less. I cried out for help but no one did. The cars didn't stop, people didn't walk over to help. No one cared,  and he was gone.

I woke up in a panic. There were tears steaming down my face. H-he was gone.

"Hey, hey it's okay Suga." Daichi says gently. He's rubbing my back gently and has his other arm wrapped around my waist.

"What's wrong?" My breathing slowed a bit. The second I heard his voice I knew it was okay, that everything was fine.

"J-Just a dream."

"Do you mind me asking what happened?"

"Y-you were," I choked on the words, remembering the scene. "You were gone."

"Hey it's okay Suga." He leaned down and gently kissed my forehead. "It was just a dream. It wasn't real, I'm right here and I'm not leaving. That's a promise."

Daichi's Pov.

I calmed Suga down after about 15 minutes. He was rested up against my chest watching the movie.

"Hey Suga?" He looked up at me. His face looked so precious. He was so perfect, he was going to be mine. I smiled for a minute, continuing to look at him.

"Were you going to ask me something?" He asked. I laughed slightly.

"Yeah I am, I just got distracted." His face turned a shade of pink and it made me smile even more. I kissed his cheek lightly. "I was going to ask, if you'd be my boyfriend." He looked at me and smiles as well and nodded.

"Of course Daichi." I leaned in and kissed him gently. Now I was able to call him mine, and I'd make sure no one hurt him.