Back Again

Suga's Pov.

I had finished cleaning all the feathers in the clubroom. I was tired and just wanted to go home and cuddle with Daichi. I was heading to  the gate of the school, when I imeadiatly stopped in my tracks due to the sight before me.

Daichi was kissing Michimiya.

I could feel tears start to form at the corner of my eyes. Walking away from the scene I thought of why he'd do it. Not him kissing her, but why he'd date me in the first place if it wasn't real. He probably pitied me. Or he just wanted to mess with me, but that wasn't like him.

I gradually began to run, and then that turned into a full out sprint. I just wanted to get home and not stop till I did. But, that's when the realization hit me. My home is Daichi. Stopping dead in my tracks I sat down on the concrete below me. I deffinatly couldn't go back to his house, but other than there where do I go.

One place. One place I could go. Not that I wanted to, but I wasn't going to sit out here all night. I began to head over. Was this the right choice? Maybe I should just go back to Daichi's, but if I did that I'd be trapped feeling terrible having to face Daichi. I continued walking, willing my feet to move forward.

I began walking down the sickly familiar street, till I came to the house. The place I had most wanted to leave, and yet I'm back, and willingly at that. After knocking a few times I took a step back. The door opened and I was met with his face, that turned into a scowl at the sight of me.

"I thought I said don't come back."

"I know sir."

"Then care to explain why you came back?"

"I'm here to stay... i-if that's alright."

"It's perfectly fine. Just one question. Are you still the gay son that left here."

"...No..."

(I'm sorry I can't write long chapters for the life of me.)