Coming Out

(So I went back and read the other chapters, and I noticed that I spelled a lot wrong so sorry about that. Also, my writing is truly terrible so I apologize for that.)

Daichi's Pov.

I walk Suga to my house, and glance over my shoulder to look at him every once in awhile, to see rays of light reflect off his silver hair. His eyes were still a bit puffy and red from his previous tears, but even then he still looked beautiful and delicate. I don't know how someone like his dad could hate him when he's just so perfect.

One of the times I was admiring Suga, he had turned to look at me, in which I was quick to avert my eyes away and onto something else, but almost imeadiatly after I look back to gaze upon him again.

After awhile of silently walking we got to my house. I look back at Suga and smile. "Well," I say. "Here's where you'll be staying." This causes Suga to smile a bit, and even if it was just a small one it still made me happy. I open the door to my house and lead Suga inside. "So there's a spare bedroom down three hall to the right," I tell him while pointing to each room. "And the room across from it is mine. As for clothes, you can borrow some of mine for now, I'm sure they'll be a bit big, but it'll have to do."

"Thanks Daichi, but you really don't hav-"

"It's fine Suga, you can stay here as long as you want."

Suga's Pov.

I walk into the spare bedroom and sit on the bed. I was really tired, so I just grabbed a blanket, wrapped it around me, and curled up on the bed.

Unfortanatly, I wasn't able to sleep, so I just layed there silently crying. Why'd I have to ruin everything. I'm sure I was being an annoyance to Daichi even though he may not have shown it. The fact that he has to take care of me is my own fault not his. He shouldn't have to help me out, it's my own problem after all. I'm sure if I wasn't gay my parents would still be together, that they wouldn't have argued about who's fault it was and who raised me like this. Maybe we'd be sitting at the dinner table eating right now as a happy family with no problems right now if I didn't go and say anything

A bit later Daichi walked in with some clothes. I just decided to lay still and act like I was asleep. I didnt need him worrying any more than he already was. Daichi sat the clothes down beside me, and at the same moment I accidentally let out a small, muffled whimper.

"You awake Suga?" Daichi asks. I just slowly shake my head with my eyes still closed. "That's not very convincing. I sit up still wrapped up in the blanket.

"Yeah, I know." I wipe off the tears on my cheek, hoping that he didn't see.

"What's wrong Suga?"

"I-It's, nothing Daichi I'm fine."

"Suga please talk to me, please, I just wan't to help."

"I-I'm sure you already know, b-but I-I'm g-gay." I look down at my hands wanting to disappear.

"Yeh, I know, but why do you say it like it's a bad thing." I look him, almost in disbelief.

"Well, to be fair my dad did just kick me out for it."

"Well yeah, but would you still actually wan't to be there?"

"I.... no I guess not."

"Exactly, so now your here. And besides, you do know that the whole team is gay, or at least even bi right?"

"Wait, what!" How did I not know this. Daichi chuckles at my reaction.

"Yeah, they've been dating each other for quite awhile now actually."

"I honestly had no idea." I look over at the clock and see that it's 10p.m. I really need to sleep. I pause for a moment thinking about what he said, and question it for awhile.

"Uh... hey Daichi?"

"Yes?"

"W-when you say the whole team are you including yourself aswell?"

"Oh.. uh... well yeah." At this I'm a bit shocked, I mean I didn't expect Daichi to be gay. I mean don't get me wrong, I was excited that I might actually have a chance with him, but I had figured he liked one of the girls from the girl's volley ball team or something like that.

I yawn and feel my eyelids grow heavy. I guess, if I'm being entirely honest with myself, I have fallen inlove with Daichi. I had been for awhile now but always denied it.