Comfort

Daichi's Pov.

I turn and see Suga crying. The whole team just stood still, confused trying to figure out what happened.

"Suga, what's wrong?" I ask him worried. Was it me?

"I-It's nothing I'm fine, just you guys take this so well."

"Of course Suga!" Shouts Noya. "We all support you!"

"Yeah, and besides I'm sure your parents will take the news even better then we did." Says Hinata.

"Oh yeah, I'm sure they would." Suga says, but his voice is shaky. I realize how hurt he must be, knowing that his friends, that weren't even family, took the news of him being gay better than his own parents did.

"Hey guys, how about for today we just rest at home. The gym is still open of course to you two," I say pointing at Hinata and Kageyama. "since you two never stop practicing, but for today practice is canceled."

Everyone leaves the gym, even Hinata and Kageyama shortly after. Then, it was just me and Suga. Suga was sitting on the floor, with tears streaming down his face. I kneel down next to him, and hold him tightly against myself.

"W-what did I do w-wrong Daichi? Why don't my own p-parents accept me?" I hate seeing him like this, it breaks me when he's hurt.

"You didn't do anything wrong Suga, just people can't accept some things. But Suga," I lift his chin up so that he's looking at me. "all I know is that, right now, I'm starting at the one perfect person in this world. And, I don't know how anyone else could hate you when your an angel, Okay? All I do know is that I love you, and I always will." I gently kiss him after that, and he kisses back. "So please, don't blame yourself for anything, because there isn't anything you did wrong." Suga nods and wipes the tears off his cheek. I kiss his head lightly. "Now Suga, what would you like to do with our extra time?"