Re-evaluating

Suga's Pov.

Once Daichi and I had left for school, we hardly talked at all for the entire way. I was trying to figure out weather or not last night was a dream. Did Daichi actually touch me? And if so, then was I actually stupid enough to go as far as to go and place his hand back on my thigh? For the sake of embarrassment I really hoped it was a dream but, then again at the same time I was hoping it wasn't. Even if it was real, I was sure his hand probably just accidentally brushed against my thigh.

The school day carried on for what seemed like forever, but then again also really fast. School was always slow, but with each passing hour, I knew that was just one hour closer till I'd have to see Daichi at practice. I hadn't seen Daichi for the entire day, and if anything I really kinda didn't want to. I want ready for the award silence that was yet to come. I walk into the gym early in hopes to avoid Daichi for a little while longer, or sry least that wad the plan. I stop right after passing the for frame, when I see Daichi setting up and getting ready. I continue to pass him, towards the changing room before he could see me. After walking in, I make sure to shut the door behind me. I quickly change, then sit on the bench to put on my shoes. I hear the door open, but don't bother to look up, since I had just figured it was one of the teammates.

"You know Suga," I look up to see Daichi sit down on the bench next to me. "You really are kinda a tease. I mean what, last night happened," He pauses for a minute thinking. "and today you just completely avoid me." I could hear his voice crack very slightly.

"I-I'm sorry." I honestly didn't know where this conversation was going. Was he mad about last night, and now just even more upset that I've ignored him? He does realize that it was embarassing though right? He looks at me and smiles, and chuckles lightly to himself.

"You have know idea how much I want to... I just-" He stops himself, as if he had lost his words. "Oh screw it." I hear him mumble under his breath. With that Daichi turns to me and says softly, "I'm sorry but I can't help it." And then he kisses me.

It takes me a minute to figure out what was actually going on. once I did, I slowly began to kiss him back gently. Daichi notices this, and slowly began to push me down. He ever so gently nibbled on my bottom lip, asking for access in which I obliged and open my mouth slightly, allowing him in. It started to get a bit heated after that.

By now he had me underneath him pinned to the bench. I had my arms wrapped around his neck, and one of my hands tangled in his hair, along with one of my legs wrapped around his own. Daichi moved his hand up my thigh but stopped at my shirt. He then slid his hand underneath and began to lift it. I pull away from the kiss for a moment.

"D-Daichi," I say in a slight moan. "What if someone walks in?"

"They won't I locked the door." He says breathing a bit heavily. "Uh.. is it okay?" He asks, lifting my shirt up a little. I nod, while feeling my face heat up, and with that Daichi took off his own shirt, and went back to kissing me. He moved his hands back up my shirt, and lifted it over my head, then tossed it aside. His chest felt warm against mine, and my heartbeat fell into rhythm with his own.