Chat Persuasion

Suga's Pov.

  I wake up the next morning curled up next to Daichi, with him holding me. I could feel my face heat up. I slowly wiggled out of his arms, careful not to wake him up. I grab a pair of clothes that bye had sat next to me, and walk to the bathroom. After I change I look at myself in the mirror. Daichi was right, these clothes were defiantly big on my small body. I shiver a bit, realizing it was cold. I walk back into the room carefully to set if he had sat a jacket or something down, but find nothing. Instead, I decide to go to his room, since I figured he probably had one is his closet. I manage to find a ashen colored hoodie. I slip it over my head, and can't help but notice how much it smells like him. I walk onto the kitchen hoping that there was stuff for me to make breakfast. I found a box of pancake mix in a cupboard, along with a few eggs in the refrigerator, and with that I get to work.

Daichi's Pov.

I roll over in my sleep, but wake up soon after once I realize suga wasn't next to me. Sitting up in the bed, I notice that a pair of clothes are gone. At the same time however, I smell an aroma, and automatically know it's from the kitchen. I get up and head towards the kitchen. To my surprise, I see Suga seeing food on a plate, this wasn't really what had caught my attention the most though. What had really taken me by surprise, was one of my hoodies covering him.

"What's all this Suga?" I ask him smiling. He jumped slightly at the sounded break in silence.

"Sorry, didn't mean to scare you."

"Oh no it's fine, and I got bored so I decided to make breakfast before you woke up."

"Well," I say smiling. "Looks like you finished just on time then."

~Just a short time skip, cause I'm stuck~

After eating the amazing breakfast Suga made for me I got a notification from the team group chat.

(I'm sorry if this part is long)

Noya: Hey guys!!! I just had a great idea.

Daichi: Yea what's up Noya?

Noya: Well I just saw Bokuto and Akkashi.

Tsukishima: How is this anywhere close to good idea of it includes bokuto?

Noya: Oh be quiet four eyes. Anyways,  I was wondering if we could have a practice game with them.

Daichi: That's fine, we could use the extra practice.

Kageyama: But it's sunday.

Tsukishima: What, you have other plans your majesty?

Kageyama: No but- still.

Noya: What about Shoyo, Suga, Tanaka, and Yamaguchi.

Kageyama: Hinata is in.

Tanaka: 100% in Noya!

Daichi: One second I'll ask Suga.

"Hey Suga?"

"Yes Daichi?"

"Are you up for a practice game against Fukorodoni?"

"Sure."

Daichi: Suga is in as well.

Noya: Great! What about yams?

Tsukishima: Well I'm not in and Yamaguchi said he doesn't want to if I don't.

Tanaka: Hey what about Asahi?

Noya: Oh he's with me, and besides none of you guys really had a choice because I already set a game up.

Tsukishima: Then why bother asking?

Noya: Well to annoy you. Anyways, everyone be at Fukorodoni in 30 minutes.

Daichi: Okay see you guys there. That includes you Tsukishima.

"Hey Suga, we're leaving for a practice game in a bit."

"Okay."