Chapter two (detention with lockhart)

(Y/N)s pov:

Everyone around me was loudly chatting with each other while I sat down at the Gryffindor table next to Hermione with Ron and Harry accros me. As I sat down, the newest members of the school came in. It was time for the sorting ceremony. I quickly looked at the Slytherin table and my eyes searched for a specific person. My eyes encountered Draco's and I saw he was also looking at me. The moment our eyes met, he rapidly looked away with a little blush on his face. Hermione shook me out of my staring competition with Malfoy. I turned my head to the right to see Hermione glance at me.

'It's beginning,' she said with an elevated voice. I was trying to pay attention but my thoughts slowly drifted away. I hope Professor Snape didn't pull off points for Gryffindor in the train. I honestly can't remember if he did or not. It was kinda hot what he did right there...i mean taking control over the situation and knowing precisely what to do. With his low, hard voice and his dark eyes scanning my face. No! (Y/N), don't think like that. He is your professor and you are his student. What are you thinking!? I got pulled out my thoughts by the loud clapping from our table. Looks like Gryffindor gained another student. I began clapping with the rest and at the same time my eyes scanned the professor's table. Umbrigde and Snape were in a deep conversation. Well, Umbridgde tried to talk to Snape while Snape obviously wasn't in a mood to talk.

I stared for a hot minute at Snape until he looked back at me. His eyes were staring directly at my eyes and the world around me stopped. I tried to look away but I merely couldn't because his eyes were so, how do I say it, so deep full with emotion but his face said differently. I felt my face heating up at the thought of Professor Snape so I forcefully looked away quickly.

We started eating our food when everybody was sorted. The newly Gryffindors at our table were speaking with each other. Every house gained a few new people but Ravenclaw definitely had the most this year.

'So (Y/N), what are your classes for the day?' Ron asked with a mouthful of food. The corners of my mouth went a little up, his way of eating wasn't exactly mannerly. The teachers have said some things about it but i think they gave up a year or two ago, knowing Ron would not change it.

'Well, I have defence against the dark arts, then Herbology and potions.'

'I also have Defence against the dark arts! Let's go there together,' said Hermione with her hand for her mouth probably chewing some food.

When we were done eating, Harry and Ron went to History of Magic while Hermione and I walked to Defence against the dark arts. I was not really looking forward to the class of Lockhart because his way of teaching was awfully boring which made it hard to pay attention.

We arrived at the classroom. We were one of the first ones there and Lockhart was sitting behind his desk waiting patiently for the students to flow in. Hermione and I had a little discussion about where we would sit.

'(Y/N), please just sit with me in the front row. We will pay attention better!'

'Ughh, fine. But you owe me one,' I said half laughing.

Lockhart began with his explanation about what we were going to do today. I have always found him a bit creepy. There was just something about the way his eyes weren't looking at your face while speaking, but looking at the girls body. Then I suddenly felt a touch on my shoulder. Hermione looked at me and then at Lockhart.

'Miss (L/N), I asked you a question,' I heard a loud voice say. I was panicking and struggling to find an answer even though I didn't hear what he said.

'Uhmm...uh...i don't know sir,' i said stumbling. It was quite in the class and all eyes were on me. 'Detention miss (L/N), i speak to you after class.' I sighed. My first day of school and already having detention from no one less than Lockhart. The thought of him and me alone in this classroom made me uncomfortable. You never know what that man wants!

It felt like hours before the class finally ended. I tried to secretly snuck out hoping he didn't remember my detention.

'Miss (L/N), where do you think you're going!?' said Lockhart with an angry face. 'I'm sorry sir, i forgot,' I lied while going back to my seat. Hermione was standing in the doorway mouthing: Goodluck. I gave her a small smile before she left around the corner. 'I don't have any tasks for you to do. So i guess you just have to sit right here,' he grabbed a chair and placed it in front of the other side of his desk. So I was facing him,' and do your homework,' he finished his sentence. I sat on the chair he located in front of his desk and took my books for defence against the dark arts out of my bag. I tried to concentrate on my homework but I couldn't help notice professor Lockhart staring at me. I uncomfortably shifted on my chair.

'You look beautiful today miss (L/N),' said Lockhart. The words that came out his mouth surprised me and I didn't know what to say.

'Thank you,' I said quietly. I wanted to get out of here as fast as possible but of course I couldn't just walk out of the door. That will only give me more detention which I beyond doubt didn't want.

'What would you say if we would make a little deal?' he asked. I looked at him with a confused look on my face.

'Nobody has to know we have done it. It would be our little secret,' he said again.

'I would rather not, sir.'

'I think you do.' With those words, he stood up and walked around his desk. He towered over me and I looked up at his face. His big sweaty hands grabbed my face while his face was coming closer. I didn't know what to do and my head was completely empty. I felt his coffee breath against my cheek and my heart started pounding harder than normal. Not because i enjoyed it but because i was scared, scared for the things he wanted to do.

'Sir, I don't think this is appropriate,' I said , panicked.

'Nobody will know,' he said with a smirk on his face. I wanted to get up but the moment that i got up he held on to my wrist, making it impossible for me to run away. 'I have been waiting for this day to come for so long now. I can't resist,' he said. His hand was still on my wrist and it started to hurt. It wasn't so tight but because of the cuts i had there it stinged more than it would normally do. He needed to let go or else my cuts would maybe even reopen and I surely did not want that to happen!

'Please let go of me, you're hurting me.' He didn't let go of me and I had no other choice than to scream: 'Help! Can someone help me!?'

'Oh you little brat! If you didn't want this then you shouldn't dress like a whore!' he yelled. He let go of my arm and I ran away as quickly as I could with tears running down my face.