Chapter 43

Severus got up the next day without even bothering waking (Y/N) up. She opened her eyes to snuggle back against the solid, warm chest she had all night just to discover it to be empty. She rubbed the sleep out of her eyes and saw the note on his side of the bed on the nightstand.

Darling,

I'm out giving dunderheads detention. Won't be back until two but I promise we'll have lunch together. Have a wonderful day.

- Sev

(Don't get used to the nickname)

She chuckled softly and moved to get out of bed. Even with everything happening, they still found their fun times together.

The day passed quite fast when you've been occupied by a book the whole time. She sat on the couch with her feet tucked underneath her while reading something she's never seen before. It wasn't until the final page when she saw the name of the author. It was a surprise to see that name there and also made sense why she had such troubles trying to understand each sentence. Not to mention it was brilliant. That's why she had decided to immediately ask Severus why he hadn't published it yet.

The door went open and the cranky man came walking in. He disrobed his outer layer and collapsed on the couch next to her.

'Sev?' He hummed as a sign to let her know to just ask it.

'Why didn't you publish that book?' This got his attention and he fixed his posture while looking at her.

'What book?' (Y/N) made a small hand gesture towards the coffee table with his book. He smirked and shuffled closer to her on the couch. He placed one finger under her chin and tilted it slightly to make her look up in the night filled eyes. His face was inches apart and she felt their lips brushing against one another.

'Been looking through my stuff, aren't you?' The tone in his voice was so low that it sent vibrates down her own body through their lips.

'Yes,' she giggled. Severus smirked and crashed their lips together. It was, as always, a perfect movement. It seemed like they had their own willpower and decided to take control of the situation. His shampoo was evident but underneath that scent was still his own unique scent she loved so much. His tongue circled around hers and she couldn't help but moan. They broke apart, panting and not breaking eye contact. His hands started to wander to explore every curve and inch of her body like it was the best thing to feel. It made (Y/N) feel appreciated and special. His head dipped into her collarbone only to leave small sucks and licks.

She gripped firmly on his hair with one hand while bracing the other behind her to steady herself. Severus' left hand went under her shirt to touch her warm skin with his cold hands which made her shudder. Her shirt came off and he immediately grabbed one of her breasts to knead it.

'This isn't fair,' she said, sighing. His head came up to meet her eyes.

'What isn't, darling?'

'You have to take your shirt off too.' He chuckled and made their clothes vanish. She gasped as the sudden cool air creeped all over her skin. He grabbed her wrists to pin it above her head and summoned a tie to wrap it around. (Y/N) was surprised to see this side of him but it wasn't totally unexpected. His tongue flicked over one of her erect pink nubs and she tried to stifle her moan by pulling her under lip between her teeth. Severus didn't move away but must've noticed because he said: 'Don't try to hide those moans.' Right in that moment, she let out another soft moan.

He continued exploring, dipping his tongue in her belly button, sucking on her collarbone and flicking and rolling her nipples. His head was between her legs and he glanced up for approval in which she, of course, nodded eagerly.

'Merlin, what did I do to deserve such a gorgeous girl,' he muttered between her thighs before diving in. He inserted one of his fingers, two and eventually three. (Y/N) was overwhelmed with pleasure and couldn't do anything then squirm and beg underneath his body.

'Come kneel.' (Y/N) opened her eyes that were firmly squeezed shut and saw him pointing at the floor in front of the sofa. She obeyed and sank down to her knees. She was now at eye level with his crotch. Severus' cock pointed out from his black curls, the tip was oozing with precum and it looked uncomfortably hard. A hand came at the back of her head and she already started to move her face closer when suddenly the hand yanked her away and forced her to look up.

'What do you say to daddy when you want something?' He asked in his classroom voice. (Y/N) couldn't think straight when that huge dick was only inches away from her face. She licked her lips and darted down at it.

'May I please suck you?' Severus pretended to think but she knew he was also fighting the urge to thrust into her mouth because his hips jerked unconsciously.

'Have you been a good girl,?' he almost purred it into her ear and she shuddered, not from cold but from pleasure.

'Yes, daddy.' Even the sentence came out broken. He smirked and guided her closer until her lips were wetted with precum. She opened her mouth eagerly and Severus didn't wait for her to adjust and pushed her all the way down. She tried to stop herself from losing balance but had no other choice than to trust Severus not to let her fall because her wrists were still tied behind her back. The tip touched the back of her throat and she tried to relax herself so that she could take more in. Drool was dribbling down the corners of her mouth and the only noise was his grunts and the wet sound of his cock thrusting in and out. After a while he decided it was enough because he yanked her away and covered her body with his on the floor. It would be too cold but the fire that was crackling made it bearable. Not that she gave much thought to it when there was this muscled man above her who entered slowly.

'You really are enjoying this. God, I knew you were a slut for dicks the moment I saw you.' (Y/N) whimpered softly while he thrust in and out of here. One hand was gripping her hip and the other stimulated her clit.

'Yes, please. Fuck!' She babbled and threw her head back against the floor. Her hands above her head were turning white from the force she gripped the tie with. Severus leaned over her, bit her earlobe and then gave small kisses on her chest.

'So goddamn tight,' he whispered with such a low voice people would wonder whether it was even possible.

'I can't hold much longer,' she nearly screamed. He replied with a grunt and went back to sucking her earlobe.

'Cum for me, gorgeous.' (Y/N) clenched around the pulsing cock and came with a shuddered cry. Her whole body was out of control and continued to squirm and shake like her life depended on it. Moments later, she felt hot spurts of cum in her. They were both covered with sweat and panting hard. Severus let his forehead drop on her shoulder while she caressed her hands through his hair and over his back. Once they stopped having to gasp for air to breathe, she nervously glanced at him.

'Did you....you know. Did you cast something for safety?' She bit her lip and looked at him. Severus' shoulders shook with the effort to hold in his chuckle. (Y/N) knew it was kind of foolish to not be able to say that aloud. She wasn't on birth control or anything like that and he knew that.

'Don't worry. I've got it covered.'

They took a quick shower together and prepared lunch. Since it was hot outside, they decided on something fresh and ended up with a salad. It was good to see Severus less tense again. Perhaps he just needed a shag. She laughed to herself and he tilted his head in the side to question what the sudden burst of laughter was all about.

'Care to tell me what's so amusing?' She pricked a bit of her salad on the fork and stuffed it into her mouth.

'Nothing,' she managed to muffle through her food. He rolled his eyes and threw an olive at her from across the table.