Chapter 13 (the morning after)

(Y/N) came out of the shower after the fun adventure they had today. She was currently in the bathroom from Snape in his personal chamber. She looked around and spotted a white t- shirt.

She quickly got dressed in the t-shirt and her lingerie. When she opened the door, Snape was sitting on his armchair, reading a book while some music played. He placed his book on the table next to him and patted down on his lap, suggesting for her to sit there. She giggled as she sat on his lap and he began stroking her hair with his fingertips.

'You know I still have classes right now?' she said.

'Don't worry about that, I will....take care of it.' She sighed and leaned her head on his chest.

'Can you read me something?' (Y/N) always loved the reading voice from Snape as it was so soothing and calm. He picked up the book that was on the table and started reading. She didn't understand much of it but that didn't matter because she was in the arms of the one she loved.

(Y/N) closed her eyes as she listened to Snape's voice.

Snape heard her breathing softly as he looked at her. (Y/N)'s eyes were closed and she was probably sleeping. He stopped reading and picked her up bridal style.

The activity they did really exhausted her and he smirked a bit, thinking about it again. He placed her on his bed and gave her a small kiss on her forehead.

'Sleep well my darling.'

---------------------------------------time skip (Y/N) woke up------------------------------------

She groaned and opened her eyes slightly, immediately getting a bright sunshine in her face through the window. She sat up right in the bed she suddenly woke up in, Snape must have laid her on the bed after she fell asleep. She looked around the room, eyes looking for Severus.

'Severus?' She waited a few seconds but there was no reply. She swung her legs over the edge of the bed and put her feet on the ground. (Y/N) stood up but she almost fell over. Snape really took her hard, she could barely walk.

(Y/N) struddled down to the kitchen, maybe he was making tea or something like that. Her head got around the corner of the wall, but there was no one in sight.

On that moment the door went open with Severus Snape walking in.

'Hi sweetheart, you're awake!' He had a pile of paper in both of his hands and threw it on the table and he sighed. Snape actually didn't plan on this to happen and he had a bunch of tests to grade.

'What time is it?' She was a bit worried about her classes because she didn't want people to be suspicious about her sudden disappearance.

'Almost dinner time. You were passed out for a pretty long time Miss (L/N), I wonder why.' He smirked and took a sip of tea that he made previously.

'Oh and don't worry about the classes you missed. I told Dumbledore you were feeling sick and that you were knocked out so that I let you sleep on my bed,' Snape sait with a wink.

He came over to hear and took her waist in his hands, giving her a small kiss on the lips.

'Let's go get dinner.' He took (Y/N)'s hand and he started to walk but she didn't keep up. Walking was too hard. She gazed at Snape's eyes and giggled a bit.

'Sorry Professor, I can't walk that well.' Before she knew it he picked her up bridal style and they walked through the corridors, hoping no one would see them. They arrived in front of the Great Hall.

'Looks like I have to put you down now Miss (L/N). Can you make it to the table yourself?'

'Yes, thank you sir.' Snape walked over to the professors table and after a few seconds (Y/N) followed. They hoped it wasn't suspicious that they came together for dinner.

'(Y/N)! Where the bloody hell have you been?' She walked over to Ron, Harry and Hermione.

'Sorry Ron,' she giggled. 'I didn't feel that well after potions class and I passed out after that.' She stumbled to the table and sat down next to Hermione. Hermione frowned at me but quickly had her nose in a book again.

'Are you feeling better?' She asked.

'Yes, thanks for asking.'

Harry glazed at (Y/N). It looked like he was going to say something but he closed his mouth again. It was silent for a second before he opened his mouth a second time.

'What happened to your legs?' (Y/N) felt her head going red and blushed, trying to hide it by putting her hair in front of her face.

'Oh I, when I passed out, I uh..I fell wrong?' she answered in a question way. Harry had more questions to ask about it but he decided it was best to keep his mouth shut for one time.

'Hmm, okay.' His suspicion grew after the 4 of them walked out of the Great Hall after dinner.

'We should do something fun tonight!' Ron said. They all looked at Ron.

'Well what would you like to do then?' Asked (Y/N) to Ron. He thought for a few seconds, he didn't really know anything to do tonight but the past days have been quite hard for them all. Especially (Y/N) who has been with Professor Snape all day which Harry, Ron and Hermione didn't like. They of course thought that Snape wouldn't be very kind to her, like always but they didn't know her little secret.

'We could sneak out of our dormitory after curfew? That would be interesting.'

'No! We can't do that because it's dangerous,' Hermione said with a worried face. She didn't want to go out after curfew, god knows what can happen to them.

'Ah come on Hermione! I promise it will be fun,' said Ron. Harry and (Y/N) didn't say anything but (Y/N) saw that Harry was doubting too. Hogwarts wasn't the safest place and especially after all that had happened.

'I don't know guys. It seems kinda risky.' Harry looked down at his feet, avoiding any eye contact with the three.

'(Y/N), are you in?' He looked at (Y/N) but she really didn't know if she wanted to go or not. It was a small chance that they would get caught but still, it didn't seem right. As if something bad was about to happen but she didn't want to be the spoiler for Ron. Harry and Hermione were out so that only left her and Ron. She had to say yes because she didn't want to upset Ron. She sighed.

'For one time. If you promise we won't wander around too long.' Of course (Y/N) had already been out past curfew and that didn't end well but now she was with Ron. She had to stop overthinking, it's going to turn out fine!

'Yes!' he gave (Y/N) a high five but they missed and Ron laughed. 'Oops.'