Chapter 8 (dress shopping)

3rd person pov:

It was saturday so (Y/N) didn't have any classes to attend. Which came out handy considering the fact she was staying at Professors Snape personal chamber and not her standard dormitory. She hoped that Hermione wasn't going to search for her or wonder where she was. (Y/N) embellished that Hermione would go to the library to study like she always did.

She was laying in the soft, big bed from Professor Snape thinking about the other night. How could she be so reckless. Of course he didn't like her, what did she expect? Him to kiss her back? (Y/N) let out a breath she didn't know she even had before the Professor came in.

'Good Morning miss (L/N),' he said while slowly putting down a cup of hot tea and some toast with jam.' (Y/N) yawned as she pulled herself up with her arms, sitting down on the bed with her back against the wall from the bed.

'What time is it?' she asked curiously.

'10 o'clock.'

We gaped at one another for a few seconds before he broke the eye contact and walked out of the room.

While he walked out the room he quickly said: 'Get dressed Miss (L/N). We are going to see Dumbledore in some minutes.'

Now the memories all flowed back in her mind. How she awoke in the middle of the night, wandered down the corridors and Lockhart who held her against the wall almost doing the things she did not want.

(Y/N) got dressed and then she walked out the room where she had slept. Snape was waiting for her, she could tell by the looks of him that he was ready to go. He had his cloak neatly around him, staring at her with his icy eyes.

When arriving at the office from Dumbledore. (Y/N) sat down on the chair while Dumbledore and Professor Snape were having a conversation. She could not hear what they were saying so she waited patiently until they were done. Snape walked out which led to Dumbledore and (Y/N) to be alone. She tried to hide her disappointment, expecting Snape to be with her.

'How are you miss (L/N),' he began.

'Could be better.'

Dumbledore was struggling to find the right words to say to this young, innocent girl.

'Could you tell me what happened last night?' (Y/N) fumbled with the side of her skirt. She was nervous and Dumbledore noticed:' Take your time my dear.'

(Y/N) built up the courage to tell the story as she began. When she was done with her tale, Dumbledore looked concerned.

'We will undeniably do something about that as fast as we can. Was there anything else you would like to tell me?'

'No sir, this was about it.'

'Alright, you may now go Miss (L/N). Be careful out there,' he said as I nodded to his response.

(Y/N)s pov:

I stumbled across the classrooms to go to the Great Hall. It was lunchtime already and I haven't seen my friends since yesterday evening before it all happened.

'(Y/N)! there you are. We were worried sick about you. Couldn't you leave a note that you went off?!' Said Harry as I was sitting down at the Gryffindor table.

'I'm sorry guys. I had a rough night and needed to get out,' I said casually.

Ron and Harry gave a quick glance at each other before focusing back on me. Hermione was too occupied to even notice I was sitting next to her. She had her face buried in her book again, studying Defence against the dark arts.

'Where were you anyways?' Ron asked with a suspicious look on his face. Oh how bad I wanted to come clean and tell them about my meeting with Professor Snape and our almost kiss.