Chapter 23 (trust)

This couldn't be real. How on earth could they do this to her! Especially him. Why was she even here? It wasn't like there was something important about (Y/N) herself and what else would they want that she could give them. Her eyes landed on Draco who had a stern face with no emotions.

'Draco, what is happening?' No reply came from his mouth after (Y/N) asked that question. Was that his father? It almost looked like an older version of him with long, blond hair. The other woman was perhaps the mother from Draco. That made sense.

But that still didn't explain the woman that was standing next to the grown man that was probably the father from Draco.

She recognized the woman but that was all. It certainly wasn't family, she guessed. Her curls were everywhere and her clothes were mainly black.

'Pettigrew, go make yourself useful somewhere else,' said the man with the long, blond hair. What was his name again? It was on the tip of her tongue and it stressed (Y/N) out not knowing who they exactly were.

The man who she had met before in the cold room disappeared. (Y/N) was still standing on the spot that Pettigrew, apparently his name, placed her.

'Where is he?' This time it was the woman who she didn't know speaking. What did they mean with he?

'Who?' Was all that (Y/N) could say. She just wanted to get out of here and go home or to Severus where she was safe. But no, (Y/N) was here and they might never let her out.

'You know who you little brat!'

The woman came closer to her with her wand in the hand, pointing it on (Y/N)s neck.

'Stay away from him.'

Her heart started to pound harder in her chest and her breathing became irregular. She wasn't close to anyone, except maybe Severus but not even that close. (Y/N) wanted to ask who they were talking about but what if they wouldn't like that. The Malfoy's aren't really known for their niceness.

'Bella, do it.' The woman made her way towards her with tight steps and before she knew it, she was laying on the ground.

'Tell me what you know.' (Y/N) wanted to scream her lungs out. Bellatrix grabbed her arm and pinned it to the floor next to her.

'Tell me.' She remained silent because she didn't even know what Bellatrix wanted her to tell.

The woman's wand was pointed under her chin.

'Why did you need me Lucius.' It was him! (Y/N) recognized the voice in a matter of seconds and he was here to rescue her, right? The footsteps came closer but she couldn't turn her head to see him or the Malfoy's.

'We got her.' (Y/N)'s eyes grew wider with realisation. Was this his plan? He wanted to come close to her so they could kill her!? Bellatrix 'grip tightened around the wand and pushed it even harder against her chin. A small grunt escaped her lips, not from pleasure but from pain.

Severus saw the girl on the floor with Bellatrix on top of her, with her wand in her hand. How did Lucius know he was seeing someone? He wanted to run up to her and have (Y/N) tight in against his chest, whispering sweet nothings and saying she was safe and that it was okay. But Severus couldn't and had to fight his urges. He had to hold the Malfoy's as friends and he definitely didn't want them as enemies.

(Y/N) would never forgive him after this, that was if she would survive because he had no idea what Lucius was planning.

'Lucius,' Severus said questionably, not knowing if Lucius was in a good mood or not.

A scream came from (Y/N)s mouth and his eyes flashed to the one he loved, still on the ground and Bellatrix who's nails were in her arms, pressing down.

What was that crackheadwhore doing! He watched as her nails digged deeper in her skin and Severus saw a small tear come from her left eye. She couldn't see him but he could see her.

'Please!' she said. (Y/N) knew that Severus was in the room, why didn't he do anything!

'Lucius, I think this is enough. Let the girl rest.' Lucius gave him an angry glance before he walked over to Bellatrix, pushing her off. (Y/N) was too shocked to move, still lying on the hard ground. His hands wrapped around one of her arms and Lucius pulled her up. It wasn't a soft touch and this would definitely bruise later.

(Y/N) saw Severus standing, his fingers intertwined with each other behind his back and a normal expression, as if this wasn't happening. His eyes were in pain but she couldn't forgive him right now because he just stood there, watching her suffer. Lucius slurred her on her arm, back to the place she woke up in. The dungeons.

It was still the dark, cold room as before and (Y/N) rubbed her hand over the spot that Lucius viciously slurred her on. Sighing, she sat down on the floor with her back against one of the pillars. Time was going by slowly and (Y/N) was exhausted but still, she couldn't sleep. To make the time go faster, she began humming her favorite songs in her head, praying to be released. The dark surrounded her quicker than expected and she fell into a light slumber.

The sound of footsteps woke her up.

'(Y/N)' a silky voice whispered. She watched someone come in with a plate of food and a cup of water in his other hand. Her hands crossed over her chest, trying to protect herself even though she knew who it was. (Y/N) didn't trust him anymore, not after the encounter with the Malfoy's.

He kneeled down in front of her, putting down the plate and water next to her. His hand got closer to her face, trying to cup it but she flinched away, hitting the pillar with her back.

'I'm sorry. I'm going to get you out. I promise.' Severus looked scared by the reaction (Y/N) gave him when he tried to touch her. He could have guessed it, after he just stood there and watched instead of helping her.

'I'm going to get you out. Promise.'