Chapter 15 (ron's reaction)

'(Y/N)! Tell me right now! What's going on? Did he force you? We have to go to Dumbledore first thing tomorrow.' She tried to calm Ron down and they dropped down on the couch in front of the fireplace.

'Well, i'm waiting for an explanation.' Ron had worry all written over his face.

'Calm down! It was nothing and please don't tell anyone. He didn't force me nor he will ever do that. I chose it for myself.'

Ron had so many questions running through his mind. Why in the bloody hell would anyone want to do that....thing willingly!? With no one less than Professor Snape who was the worst one she could ever choose, Ron thought.

'Promise me you keep this a secret? Ron, promise me.' (Y/N) gazed in the eyes of Ron, hoping he would keep his mouth shut.

'Fine....but you have to tell Dumbledore soon or just stop doing this with Professor Snape because this is so wrong. By the way, Dumbledore would find out eventually.' She sighed because Ron was right.

Dumbledore was going to find out eventually because he knows everything and nothing can get past him. Or she could stop doing this with Severus but she didn't want to stop.

'Don't worry. I will. But for now, we should probably go to bed.'

---------------------------time skip to the morning-------------------------------

Hermione and (Y/N) walked to the hall for breakfast together. They didn't have any classes today, it was saturday so they could just enjoy the weather for now! Harry had to practice quidditch so he wasn't here for breakfast even though he could easily make it.

Ron was already sitting at the Gryffindor table, stuffing his mouth with some of the delicious food that filled up the entire table. Ron's eyes scanned (Y/N)'s body, he was probably going to bring up the subject from last night, the night she had been caught.

'Ron! Good to see you.' Hermione sat down next to Ron with a thick book under her right arm. She carefully placed the book on the brown, long table as she opened it. Ron and (Y/N) kept their eyes on her, she was always in those damn books.

'Don't mind me. I have to learn for my O.W.L.S, the same goes for you two.' She stared right through (Y/N) and Ron but she was right. They should start learning for it too.

'That reminds me, (Y/N) could I speak to you after breakfast? Somewhere....private.' Hermione didn't look up from her book but (Y/N) could tell she listened along with one ear. (Y/N) couldn't blame her because Ron was after all her boyfriend. It does seem a bit suspicious as if he wanted to ask her something important. Hermione raised one eyebrow but didn't interfere.

'Sure thing!' The rest of the time at breakfast was in silence because they didn't have anything to talk about. Not to mention that Ron kept staring at (Y/N) with a worried look on his face, he was dying to talk to her.

Ron and (Y/N) were walking through the corridors, on their way to the courtyard. They wanted to see Harry play and did ask Hermione to join, but she refused and as an excuse she used that she had to learn.

Not that (Y/N) thinks about it, maybe it wasn't an excuse but either way, she had to suppress her happiness that she said no because that way she could talk to Ron about last night. Of course she did not want that, but (Y/N) knew he would bring it up eventually so she just wanted to be done with the conversation and have it over with.

'Well (Y/N), can you tell me now what in the merlin's sake was going on!?' Ron said as we sat down on a brick wall, watching Harry and his team fly. He did jump right to the conclusion, (Y/N) thought. Not even a: How are you? Or how did classes go yesterday. But I guess that was just Ron, straight to the subject.

'Before you think anything, it was my own choice! He didn't force me to do anything and for the record, I made the first move. Not him.' She said with one breath. Ron was amazed that (Y/N) said that all because he was expecting her to deny it. However, it did not sit right with him. Maybe it was the fact she was a 17 year old girl and that man was 60 or something! Well he didn't really know how old he actually was, as he had never said that but he unquestionably looked 60.

'Uh- why did you make the first move?!' She stared at the confused face of Ron.

She giggled to herself. (Y/N) wanted to say to him that Snape was just so....how do you call it? Irresistible. The way he talks, walks and looks at her.

The way his dark, onyx eyes find their way into her soul. His smirk that he tries to suppress during classes when someone does something foolish. What was not to like about this mysterious man?

'I don't know....maybe because I like him.' Ron's mouth fell open and his eyes went wide. Did (Y/N) really mean this? She liked that old git!?

What in the bloody hell was happening. This was not the response he had been preparing for, it was the complete opposite!

'Bloody hell, you are serious about this. Aren't you?' The realisation hit him when he said those words. (Y/N) wasn't joking about this, he thought at the expression on her face. Of course, Ron would always support her no matter what but it just hit as hard as a rock. Ron guessed that she would end up with Draco even after the break up they had.

'I am. I'm serious and that's why I don't want you to ruin it for me please! I promise Severus and I will tell Dumbledore soon.'

A big smile appeared on Ron's face. (Y/N) got confused. What was he all smiling about?

'Did you- did you just call Professor Snape, Severus?' The realisation hit her and also she got a smile on her face and started laughing.

'Maybe I did.'

The rest of the conversation went by fast and they decided to go to Hogsmeade with Harry and Hermione when Harry was done with his practice. Of course only if they wanted too but the sun was shining and they craved a butterbeer.