Chapter 36

He cleared his throat and a silence fell over them with the credits still rolling and their stomachs filled with the hot chocolate.

'No?' he repeated. They looked in each other's eyes and (Y/N)'s hand came to rest on his upper thigh and he shot a look down at the hand.

'Please.' They both knew what she meant with the plea.

'Are you sure?'

'Yes.' Snape leaned forward and his hands cupped the sides of her face while their lips barely brushed one another.

'Please,' she whispered again and with that, he connected the distance. It was filled with lust and soon he nibbled at her bottom lip in which she responded by opening so he could sneak in. (Y/N) made a small noise which surprised her and she felt Snape smirk in the kiss. She sat up without breaking the kiss and straddled his lap. They broke apart, both heavily panting and gasping for air. She leaned forward quickly and rolled her hips to feel the hardness growing beneath her. He let out a strangled moan and firmly gripped the sides of her hips with the fingernails digging in. She continued the motion and began to change the place of her lips, kissing, biting and licking on his jaw down to his neck where she settled in and began sucking at a certain place. Snape moaned but pulled her back.

'No hickeys where it's visible.' (Y/N) nodded with a smile at seeing the state of him. His hair was already ruffled up by the hands that were going through and the top button of his shirt had opened, she had no idea when she did that.

She began opening more buttons while sucking at his collarbone that was surprisingly responsive. In the meanwhile, he grabbed his wand that was laying in reach and suddenly the cold air hit her from every angle. She looked down at their naked bodys.

'Quicker,' he chuckled deeply in his throat which sent vibrations through her own body.

'God you have no patience.'

(Y/N) continued making circles with her hips but shrieked when she was rolled over and slammed down on the pillows and blankets. His heavy body weight was warming hers and he pinned her hands above her head while attacking her neck. His erection was pushing against her thigh which made her moan.

'Keep moaning darling. I want to hear those pretty little sounds,' he said as soon as (Y/N) had pulled her under lip in between her teeth to stifle the moan. It was very different from last time when he demanded her to not make any sound. He sucked and licked at her neck, slowly going down until he almost reached one of her nipples. She arched her back from the ground to meet his tongue but he pulled away, still pinning her hands down.

'Patience my love,'

'Yes,' she hissed. He chuckled darkly and (Y/N) struggled against his grip. She wanted to run her fingers through that hair and scratch his back to get him closer.

He licked around her nipples before taking one in his mouth where he gently nibbled on. His other hand let go of her wrists and thumbed the left nipple.

'Don't you dare move,' he muttered with his hot breath ghosting over her sensitive nub. She grunted and wanted more. It was extremely odd to lay here powerless under his sake even though they had done this before. It was different. Not that she didn't enjoy it but it was more teasing then last time.

'So responsive to my touches.' (Y/N) squirmed under his body while bucking up her hips to at least get some fraction. He gave one last pull on both of her nipples before moving down, licking a trail of saliva with him. Severus' gripped her hips to stop her from bucking up. It was hard to ignore his own neglected prick but he wanted to give her the best experience. He lowered and dipped his tongue in her belly button. (Y/N) moaned softly.

'So gorgeous and eager. All for my pleasure.' His mouth was now almost touching her clit and she groaned in frustration. He gave a few licks before stopping and looking up to her.

'Goddamnit Sev! Stop teasing,' she said angrily but got cut off in the middle with a moan when Snape slapped the inside of her thigh. (Y/N) swore she saw a flash in his eyes when that nickname rolled out of her mouth but chose to ignore it for now.

'Beg.' (Y/N) looked up with a frown. Begging? First the teasing and now begging. Maybe he had some secret kinks hidden from her. Who knew what more there was and how many mysteries this man held.

'Please. Just fuck me! Anything. I need something. Please,' she moaned eagerly.

'Good girl.' He gripped her hips and dragged her closer to his mouth and started sucking and licking while slowly inserting one of his fingers.

'All ready for me. I haven't even touched you properly yet and you're already so wet darling?' She quickly nodded a few times and let her head fall on the ground with a thump to enjoy the stimulation.

Three fingers were already in before he withdrew leaving her empty and unsatisfied. She looked up to see him standing up and gave a questionable look.

'Kneel.' She scrambled on her knees and Snape walked towards her. His prick was hard, the tip was red, dripping with precum and resting on his thigh. He grabbed a handful of hair and she took it as a sign to open her mouth and wait for him. She was quickly filled with his erection and she started to bob up and down.

'Get it nice and wet. That's a good girl,' he praised. She began to make a humming sound now and then which sent vibrations through his body. Eventually, (Y/N) pulled all the way off and licked the tip softly, giving small stimulations.

'Don't play games with me now,' the low voice grunted and she was shoved towards his cock. (Y/N) tried to relax but the moment the tip bumped against the back of her throat, she began to choke and gag around the thick cock in her mouth. A few tears started escaping from the inner corner of her eyes but it wasn't from pain but from pleasure. Snape wiped it away with his thumb. After a few bobs up and down, he pulled her on top of him. She straddled his hips once more like before but now without clothing.

'I want to see you're pretty face when I fuck you. I want your head falling back from pleasure and those longing lips screaming my name,' he groaned with his seductive voice. (Y/N) moaned and positioned herself on top before sliding down. They grunted at the same time and he grabbed her hips while (Y/N) steadied herself on his chest.

'Move.' She lifted herself before falling back down and to meet Snape's thrusts who were bucking up every time. Sweat was dripping from his forehead and his hair was sticking to his neck. His eyes were full with lust and his lips looked hungry at her.

'So fucking tight for me.' She moaned and rocked a bit before going up and down again.

'Look at you. Falling apart from me fucking you.' (Y/N) nodded and closed her eyes when she felt her climax building up. Snape was close to and felt it coming up. The thrusts became more irregular and harder, pounding into her and hitting the right spot each time.

'Fuck,' she breathed, pinching her eyes closed.

'Open your eyes,' he grabbed her chin forcefully with one hand while the other was still holding onto her hip.

'I want you to look at me while I'm fucking you.' She moaned and opened her eyes at the same time her climax came. (Y/N) screamed out and let her head fall back only for Snape to hold her chin even tighter to force her to look into his eyes. It was intimidating but she loved it. A few more thrusts later and he came after her.

'Merlin,' he said with his chest rising and falling at a rapid speed. (Y/N) laughed while brushing her hair out of her face which was now sticky with sweat.

'Come here.' She let herself be rolled over next to him with her head on his bare chest, inhaling his scent.