Chapter 3 (snape finds out)

(Y/N)s pov:

I sat in the bathroom while I actually had my Herbology class right now. I just couldn't go there with my face all read and tears falling down. My bag was right next to me and I stared at it for a few seconds before putting my hand in it searching for the one thing that always relieved me. My razor! I felt the little bag where the razor was in and got it out the bag. I was doubting whether I should do it or not. I did try to stay clean but I just couldn't. I was a failure, I thought. Lockhart was right, i'm a whore for the way i dressed and i asked for it myself! Why am I like this? Why can't I just be normal like everybody else!? Why am i not good enough...

My razor was in my right shaking hand while I slowly moved it closer to my arm. Luckily the arm the professor had didn't open the old wounds. The razor went through my skin smoothly. I watched as the blood started to drip out. I made another cut, and another, and another until there was no room left for more. I sighed and cleaned my razor under the cold water from the sink. I also put some toilet paper on the cuts to prevent it from leaking. I looked at the time and saw it was almost time for the potions lesson. I certainly did not want to miss two lessons in one day so I decided it would be best to go to the class from Professor Snape. 

'(Y/N), come sit here next to me!' I followed the voice with my eyes and saw Draco Malfoy waving at me and pointing to the seat next to him. Great...

'I suppose you all know the rules from the school. I expect you all to follow them neatly and I will not, and I repeat, will not tolerate any childish behaviour,' said a strict voice. I recognized it immediately and knew it was Snape. I saw him walking to his desk and at that very moment, he looked at me which made my heart skip a beat.

'We will start simple this year. We are going to make a potion you already know to bring back some memories.'

My thoughts started drifting and I was thinking about Snape. It was almost as if every time i saw him, he got hotter than the last time. If that makes sense. What would it feel like to be kissed by him..? I wondered. No! (Y/N) No. Don't think about that. Still I couldn't resist the urge to think about it. I bet it would be tender, but full of passion. Rough but careful at the same time.

'Miss (L/N), you can think about your imaginary boyfriend outside my classroom...not here. Ten points off Gryffindor.' (Y/N) heard a few people from Gryffindor groan. They were probaly pissed at (Y/N) for losing points.I looked up and saw Professor Snape standing right in front of my desk. His face was so close that I could see every single feature in his face.

'Y-yes sir,' was all i could say. I got scared, wait! Did he just say..imaginary boyfriend? Did he read my mind. Shit. What if he knew I was thinking about him. I wanted to die from embarrassment.

I started working on my potion when I felt a touch on my shoulder.

'Would you mind helping me with my potion (Y/N)? I'm having a bit of trouble,' said Draco with a big smile on his face.

'Absolutely.' Just as I was about to reach out with my hand at his paper to see where he was, i accidently knocked over one of the ingredients that was in a glass pot. The glass was lying broken on the floor. The heavy footsteps of Snape found me fast.

'Miss (L/N), what is this all about? Clean it up. I will see this one through my fingers but i promise, next time you do something stupid. You will face detention, you insolent child.'

Fuck! This can't be happening!

'Thank you sir.' I dropped down at my knees to clean the floor from the sharp objects. I rolled up both of my sleeves so that they weren't in the way. (Y/N)s arm got my attention. It was all read and smeared with blood. You also saw the cuts under the blood. I hurriedly rolled my sleeves down. Panic was taking over hoping no one saw that. When I was looking up to see if anyone was paying attention to me, my eyes locked with the ones from Snape. His face was natural but his eyes told a different story. He looked..shocked and worried. I felt my face warm up and I was probably as red as a tomato. As if life couldn't get any worse. My biggest secret was now not that secretly anymore. 

3rd person pov:

The potion lesson came to an end. (Y/N) was expecting Snape to want to talk to her but he didn't say anything so she walked out of the class.

'Malfoy, could you stay for a few seconds,' Snape said.

'Well actually I can't right no-' he got interrupted by Professor Snape: 'It was not a question Malfoy, sit your arse down,' he said threatenly. Malfoy sat down at the chair Professor Snape already placed.

'What happened in the train this morning?' Snape was ticking his fingers against each other while leaning back in his chair.

'I can explain sir. Harry threatened me and I didn't know what to do. It was stupid i know. I didn't think right and it won't happen again.'

'I would like to believe you but Potter said something else...' Snape said, raising one eyebrow up.

'Both detention. I will see you two after dinner at 7 0'clock sharp. You may now be excused.'

Malfoy thanked Snape as he got up and walked out the door.

Snape pov:

Now that that's settled. I was finally done with those imbecile children. I let out a groan from exhaustment. Those children positively know how to wear you out he thought. Just as I was about to read a book in these quiet moments, I remembered something from the past lesson.

That girl...what was her name again? (Y/N) (L/N)! of course. I knew to well what was going on there. You could say I had a bit of experience with that myself too. As hard as it was to admit that. I know I have to talk about it with her but I would not know how. I could ask Dumbledore for advice but I knew he would send Miss (L/N) home. I chuckled softly as I remembered what she was thinking about when I read her mind.