Chapter 7 (tea party with Snape)

Snape's pov:

How dared he to touch this girl. It made me furious. I knew exactly what i was going to do tomorrow. I will go to Dumbledore with (Y/N) and get him fired! We walked into my classroom. I saw that (Y/N) looked confused as to why I brought her here. The moment I closed the door behind me in the lock, she started to panic. I couldn't blame her in her circumstances. She was scared that I was going to do the same. I'm not really good with emotions so I had no idea what to do now. I opened the door to my personal chamber and (Y/N) looked surprised. She probably didn't expect it to be so clean.

There were some bookshelves full with books and also a table with 4 chairs. The room was bigger than people would have expected. There was also a big, fuzzy, black couch. Next to the table was a little kitchen and if you walked past all that you would enter a room with one big bed. The bed had the colours of Slytherin and I also had a carpet with the colours of Slytherin.

'Please, make yourself comfortable and sit down,' I directed my hand to the table. (Y/N) hesitated, she didn't know if she wanted to sit. I didn't say anything off it and started to make tea.
There was a long silence and then the tea was done. I slowly placed the kettle with tea on the table in front of (Y/N). I walked back to the kitchen to get some biscuits and of course two teacups. I sat down at the chair next to hair with my body facing her. I poured in some tea and waited for her to cool down a bit. This girl must be traumatized! I could never imagine what she might have thought while Hartlock was doing that. I thought about the things that might have happened if it wasn't for me to hear it. Don't think about that! You did hear it and it's fine now. She's safe.

'So, would you want to tell me what happened to miss (L/N)?' I said while sipping my tea. She took a deep breath before she started talking.

'Well, i woke up and I couldn't sleep. So i wanted to go for a walk, but then i encountered L...Lockhart.' I could see she was having trouble with pronouncing the name out loud.

'And then what happened?'

'He, he started to umm.' there was a silence for a few seconds.

'He started to grab my wrist because I wanted to walk away. He pushed me against the wall so i couldn't escape and...he started to kiss me and did things I definitely didn't want! I also told him I didn't want that but he did not listen.' she finished. I was speechless. She started to cry again. I quickly held my hand against her cheek to wipe away the tears with my thumb.

'Don't worry, you're safe now,' I said with a soft voice.

'Professor, this may sound weird, but can I get a hug?' She looked up at me with big puppy eyes. I didn't want to give her a hug but I guess I'll make an exception for her. I wrapped my arms around her waist while pulling her closer. (Y/N) took up the smell from Snape. It smelled like old books, whiskey (surprisingly) and candles. She did the same and laid her head on my shoulder. We hugged each other for I don't even know how long. Probably like minutes. I slowly let go of the hug and looked in her eyes. I saw that she was holding her arm close to her the whole time she was here. I wonder what the reason behind that is. Maybe I was right and it is what I think it is.

'Let's make an arrangement, you can sleep here for the night but promise me you will go to Dumbledore first thing in the morning to tell him what happened. (Y/N) hesitated. She didn't want to tell Dumbledore but i guess she had to. She couldn't just go to her room now.

'Deal,' she said while she giggled a bit. I was glad she was happier again than a few moments back.

'I got you some pyjamas to sleep in if you want?' I was prepared for a no. Of course she doesn't want that Snape! To my surprise, she said yes. I got up to get her some fresh clothes. I didn't really know what to give to her but I tried my best. I picked out a short sleeved t-shirt that was without doubt, too big. And some sweatpants. The sweatpants weren't mine and I don't even remember how i got them but they were about her size so they should fit. I layed the clean set of clothes on my bed while walking back to the table.