Chapter 20 (Wrong)

'Where have you been? You kept us waiting with this crushing curiosity,' Said Harry. (Y/N) was reading her book and later on, chatting with Snape and she giggled softly. Ron obviously knew about Severus and her and would, without doubt, wanting to speak to her after (Y/N)s story where she has been that night thinking she would finally spill the truth.

'I wanted to keep it a surprise but since you all insist,' (Y/N) was still standing at the place she came in and Harry, Hermione and Ron were sitting on the couch in front of the spitting fireplace.

'I was planning a night in Hogsmeade with you guys.' They looked at her with a confused face, especially Ron.

'What do you mean, planning a night?' Hermione asked while she scrunched up her nose a little, making it barely noticeable.

'We are going to spend the night in Hogsmeade next weekend! Just the four of us.' This was something Hogwarts won't usually allow for children to do but Snape made an exception. He was going to attend with them to keep an eye out. (Y/N) had no other choice but to be truthful, she was looking forward to their night in Hogsmeade! Simply because Severus would attend it and (Y/N) could spend more time with her friends. Hermione, Ron and Harry weren't too happy when they heard who would keep an eye on them, Professor Snape.

Dinner arrived quicker than (Y/N) had thought. She looked at the clock hanging in the common room after a few hours of reading without making a glance at something else than the words.

In fact, dinner already started so she had to hurry if (Y/N) didn't want to miss it. Her mind began wandering to something else and she wasn't paying anymore attention to where she stepped her foot through the corridors. Everything was going so great the last few days with Severus. He didn't open up that much about his past yet but it was Snape they were talking about so in this case, he actually opened up a lot more than people would expect. It was almost like things were going too well between them, as if something was coming towards them to ruin everything. To ruin their perfect dynamic amongst them. Oh how bad (Y/N) wanted to be in his arms right this very second. Breathing in the safe, familiar scent she could always smell from miles away, knowing precisely who it was. This was the first person (Y/N) could trust completely, without questioning.

Dinner came to an end pretty fast. Most people were already gone, including her friends: Hermione, Ron and Harry. Her eyes drifted to the plate of food in front of her that was left untouched. Her guts were still telling her something was off and that life was going too smoothless. You always see those things in movies, just when you think that your whole life is getting together and you think you're going to live happily ever after. That's the moment when it comes crashing down and when life is even more off a mess than before it started.

'Miss (L/N), is something wrong?'

'Hmm?' Was all that came out of (Y/N) mouth while she looked up in confusion at the dark figure towering next to her. Shit, why did he have to be this handsome. (Y/N) had trouble meeting his gaze and said nothing. Of course she heard what Professor Snape asked her but the problem was, what was the answer to that?

'Just-' (Y/N) wanted to spill her heart out when Dumbledore came crashing in the party. Somehow, he always managed to come in the wrong times.

'Nothing,' she said as she glued a fake smile on her face. Dumbledore and Snape both stood there, knowing that that was probably a lie but they couldn't confront her about it. The tension became too much for (Y/N) and she started to giggle uncontrollable. God this was so awkward! What in the merlin's sake was she doing at this point. Her right hand clamped around her spoon, that was apparently still in (Y/N)'s hand.

Snape noticed she was acting strange and wrapped his hand around your wrist while he snatched the fork with his other hand.

'Don't lie to me.' The grip around her waist got tighter and Dumbledore gave a nodge to Severus that made him let go of (Y/N). For a second, (Y/N) saw vulnerability in his eyes before he restored to his cold face again.

'Severus, can you escort her back to her dormitory. The poor girl looks exhausted.' The last few words were whispered in his ear and (Y/N) had to try her best to hear it, which she did. Was she really looking that bad? She had to admit that her stress level was higher than usual because she kept thinking everything would crash down but still.... A sigh came out of Snape's mouth as he furrowed his eyebrows.

'Let's go Miss (L/N).'

They walked the corridors in complete silence. Mostly because Severus wasn't in a talkative mood but also because (Y/N) had no idea to say to this man. Even though she grew close to this man, it didn't mean he wasn't still the same intimidating, cold Snape that (Y/N) saw in potions class everyday.

After what seems like ages, they finally stood in front of her dorm room.

'So, do you want to tell what's been crossing your mind? Or are you going to pretend like everything is fine....?' The last sentence came out annoyingly slow. That's what he always did but it didn't bother (Y/N) that much. In fact, other people see it as annoying but she loved his low, velvety voice.

She hesitated. (Y/N) could tell him but what if Snape would just think she was a foolish girl for even thinking that. No, it was better if he didn't know.

'Nothing.'

He cocked up his infamous eyebrow for the fifth time this day and raised his head slightly as if he was waiting for the truth.

'Really. It's nothing.' His hand came in contact with her cheek, slowly stroking it.

'Get some rest, sleepy girl.' Severus got a small grin on his face when (Y/N) started to blush at his touch.

(Y/N)s head turned to the right and left, making sure if no one was there before getting on her tippy toes and giving a small kiss on his lips. She smiled widely when she saw Severus' face, it was full of shock.

'Being a bit reckless now, are we?' His hands slithered behind her back, pulling her closer to his chest while the other hand tilted up her chin, making sure he could see her beautiful sprinkling eyes filled with joy. They stared at each other for a hot second before (Y/N) closed the gap between their lips.

Her hands made their way up behind his neck. She wanted to feel him as close as could be. Even though they were pressed against each other, it still felt like Severus was miles away. Oh how bad she wanted to feel him.

The kiss got deepend by Severus which led to an suprised (Y/N) (L/N). She actually thought he was going to reject the kiss because they were standing in a dangerous spot.

Someone might just come out of nowhere but she didn't care. All she could feel was his soft lips on her while her heart was almost pounding out of her chest.

He grabbed her by the waist to pull her back and tried to catch his breath, just like (Y/N). They were both breathing heavily, too worked up to speak.

'Goodnight.' was all his lips could say.

'Goodnight.'