Chapter 16 (Hogsmeade and butterbeer)

Hermione and Harry agreed to go to Hogsmeade. They all needed some fun and Hermione was studying all day and needed a break. Harry was also working hard with trying to be one of the best at quidditch.

It was colder than (Y/N) expected it to be when they reached the outside doors of the castle. It seemed like it was hot outside but in reality, it wasn't that hot and there was a small breeze. Maybe she should have predicted that it won't be that hot, seeming that summer slowly turned into winter.

'It's a bit cold.' Hermione said while she wrapped her arms around each other. Luckily they all did have their coats on which made the weather more bearable.

'Hermione and I also have to visit a store! We can do that after the butterbeer but Harry and Ron, you two can't come.' said (Y/N). She wanted to visit a lingerie shop because maybe Severus wanted to do it again and of course, (Y/N) did want something to treat Snape with. Better said, she wanted him to have hunger in his eyes, hunger for her.

'Wait- what?' Hermione shook her head in confusion but didn't ask furthermore questions. Harry and Ron glimpsed at each other, trying to figure out why they couldn't come with them.

After they ordered their butterbeer and sat down at a table, Hermione pulled at (Y/N)s shirt.

'What shop do you want to visit?'

(Y/N) wanted to tell her but not in front of the boys.

'You'll find out when we get there.'

Time passed fast and they all finished their drink and talked for a bit more about classes, teachers and more.

'We should head back! I see you guys later.' Harry said after a while. Ron gave Hermione a hug and Harry and (Y/N) stood there in silence. It was a bit awkward if she had to be honest, because they didn't talk.

'Ron, I'm going to wait outside.' Harry walked out while he swung his coat on his back. Hermione and Ron let go of their hug and gazed into each others eyes.

He turned to me and winked at me and said: 'Can I guess which shop you are going to visit?' He knew at the best that she was going to the lingerie shop to buy something for Professor Snape.

The boys were on their way back to the castle and Hermione and (Y/N) walked through Hogsmeade. She already knew where the store was, as she had visited multiple times for....private reasons.

Hermione looked in shock when (Y/N) went into a lingerie shop with her following her.

'What is this all about!? Do you have a secret lover (Y/N)?' she giggled and (Y/N) got a big smile on her mouth, trying to suppress it. She could sadly not tell her who it was but she did answer the question with a simple: 'Yes, I do.'

Her heart pounded in her chest, she was so excited to pick some cute things knowing Severus would like it.

Hermione helped her search in the store for some things she would maybe like. Her fingertips went through the racks full with sets.

'How's this?' Hermione held out a set with black lace. It looked complicated because the top had a lot of lines but she didn't mind. It would probably not cover much of her body which was exactly what she was looking for.

The lace had pretty patterns on it and the bottom of the set had little to no cover up. She smirked as Hermione handed her the set to give (Y/N) a closer look to it.

'Perfect!'

'So, are you going to tell me about him?' Hermione asked curiously while they walked out the store, (Y/N) holding a small bag in her right hand.

'Okay well. I won't give you a name but he is the most handsome man I have ever seen.' she began with her story. 'At first he looked, how do you say it, cold and heartless but he has a really kind heart! It's amazing to see that side of him when you get closer and he's just....perfect.'

Hermione smiled at the description she got from her.

'That seems like quite a man.' (Y/N) punched her softly on her arm after grinning at her comment.

'Shut up.'

SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER GUYS! BUT I HOPED YOU LIKED IT AND I WILL UPLOAD AGAIN SOON. STAY SAFE AND WEAR YOUR MASKS!