Chapter 37

(Y/N) woke up with a stiffness poking in her back. Her neck cracked when she turned her head to see what was poking her when the memories from yesterday flooded back. She shivered from the cold dungeon air and tried to pull the blanket over herself but felt nothing draped over her except for the strong arms wrapped around her waist.
Severus was spooning her and obviously stole the blankets from her, seeing only his head, shoulders and arms poking above it. He was still sleeping peacefully, no worry lines in sight. She giggled softly from deep down her throat and wriggled closer against him to be earned with a soft grunt. (Y/N) shuffled again and turned her neck once more to see his eyes slowly opening.

'Stop that,' he warned her with a sleepy, morning voice.

'No.'

'No? Getting a little bratty now, are we?' His eyes were now fully open and (Y/N) rolled over to her stomach, half laying on his chest with her chin while looking up at him.

'That's your fault.' she smiled and slowly lowered one of her hands on the pale chest, making small circles towards his stomach. Severus let his head fall back on one of the pillows on the floor and sighed softly.

'(Y/N) stop.' he batted her hand that was slowly creeping downwards away. She raised the corner of her lip up and continued with what she was doing.

'Scared?' she asked daringly. He glared at her.

'You wish.'

(Y/N)'s fingertips lightly touched his hip bone and she curled her index finger around the silky boxers he must have put on in the night. She looked at him to see his reaction to be greeted with closed eyes, encouraging her to proceed. The finger, now under the hem of the briefs, pulled it down and now exposed a part of his groin.

'Stop torturing me.' He bucked his hips, indicating he wanted and needed more than just these light touches on his warm skin. She lowered the boxers and the hard erection immediately sprung out. The tip already wettened with precum and she could practically feel the warmth and weight in her hand. The pad of (Y/N)'s thumb met the slit and she made a few small circles to spread the precum around. Severus made no sound which implied he enjoyed it but made no moves to stop it either. His eyes were still firmly closed, his lips were partly opened and his breath came out with small huffs. She wrapped her fingers around the base to give the tip an open mouth kiss and felt him twitch underneath her touch. It was amazing to see him react like this and it felt like she had all the power of the world over him. He raised his hand to gather her loose strands of hair and held it back so it wouldn't be in front of her face. (Y/N) locked eyes with him and frowned.

'I want to see your pretty face when you suck me.' She moaned and tightly rubbed her legs together to stop the aching. Her tongue lapped the small drop of precum. There wasn't much taste to it but there was a hint of sweetness mixed with bitterness, a weird combination. Her hand was still around the base and she gave a small squeeze to try and get a reaction. Severus only gasped softly. Her goal was to have this man under her mercy, begging for more which was probably not going to happen but she could try.

(Y/N) licked a trail of saliva on the underside of his prick, from base to tip and twirled her tongue around once she reached the end. Severus had to stop himself from bucking up and fucking her face with all his willpower.

'Hold still,' she commanded.

'Such a tease.' His hand grabbed a bit tighter in her hair and made her scalp burn but she definitely wasn't complaining.

Her tongue gave a few more licks and kisses before sucking down on the tip, hollowing her cheeks. Severus grunted and tried to push her down with a small force but (Y/N) pulled away to show him she was in charge this time. She knew that he was way stronger than her and could easily dominate her but she figured he liked this as much as she did.

'Fuck. You're such a good girl.' (Y/N) smiled and took his length further down and tried to relax her throat so she wouldn't choke. She began bobbing her head and the hand around the base followed in the same pace. Her other hand started to tease the swollen balls, rolling it in her palm and occasionally squeezing. (Y/N) felt Severus snap his hips up to fasten the pace and this time, she let him be in control. She closed her eyes to focus on the sucking and to stop herself from gagging while listening to the soft moans and grunts. The hand on her head helped her go up and down and after a few minutes, the thrust became irregular and (Y/N) started choking a bit when she felt the tip against the back of her throat with each time he snapped his hips upwards. She hummed around the length and sent vibrations to Severus.

With a few more thrusts, he stilled her with her nose pressed against the trimmed hair and hearing his hard breathing. Then suddenly, he exploded in her mouth and (Y/N) automatically swallowed the now overly sensitive prick.

'Oh god.' His hand tightened before releasing her and (Y/N) pulled her head back to swallow and lick up the last trails of cum. She smiled and crawled up to lay her head on his chest and breathed in his scent.

'We have to go soon. To the funeral.' He said after a while of silently laying in the soft bed.

Severus and her had showered and got dressed. It was risky to bring her to the funeral but as far as he knew, no one else would come. Of course, his mother had people she knew other than his father but he didn't have their contacts so they had to work with what they had. They were walking outside in London towards the cemetery and saw the little kids running around the playground they walked past. The weather was warmer than normal which almost made a person sweat while just walking. It was weird to see people so happy while they were on their way to someone's funeral. Severus walked stiffly next to (Y/N) and she grabbed his hand to support him.

'It's going to be okay.' She gave him an assuring smile and then looked straight ahead again.