Chapter 39

(Y/N) had been sitting on the couch the entire day, reading a book. Severus had gone off to teach the students and gave a disapproving look when he saw her in her pyjamas. She had just smiled at him and wished him good luck, which made Severus return the smile. The door opened and a worried man stood in the doorway.

'What's the matter?' He sighed and sat down next to her on the couch while plucking her book out of her hands and laying it on the coffee table.

'That Weasley boy.' (Y/N) blinked a couple of times before saying: 'Which one?' Severus let his head fall back against the back cushions and spread his legs.

'Your friend, Ronald. He has his suspicions about....well, about you. I heard them talk after class in front of my classroom. He said he believes something's up and that your disappearance and death is so sudden. Potter and Granger don't believe him, but the Weasley won't back down. He's been following me around.' He glared in disgust at the fire. (Y/N) snorted and snuggled closer to Severus' side.

'He'll stop eventually. How about that bath you were talking about this morning, I can join you?'

Severus filled the bathtub while (Y/N) insisted on using oils and a bathbomb in the tub.

'(Y/N)! I don't want a bath bomb. Those things have chemicals.' He grimaced but she quickly let the bomb fall in, revealing the gold glitter inside.

'Look, now I'm going to have glitter all over my body.' He ran a finger through the water and held the glittery digit in front of (Y/N).

'Don't be so dramatic Sev.' She giggled when she, once again, received a glare because of the nickname.

'Help me Merlin,' he prayed dramatically towards the ceiling. They undressed and she settled between his legs while he hummed and lathered her hair with shampoo. The water was the perfect temperature and she relaxed in his embrace. Soon, the war will be over and they'll be safe. No more worrying about Voldemort. The question was, were they both going to survive? Severus refused to tell more about what their plan was but he did say he was prepared for Nagini who will perhaps attack him. That's why he had anti venom potions in his robes, never knowing what will happen.

'Severus?' She turned around in the bath and the shampoo accidentally poured into her eyes.

'Why did you turn around? Darling, I sometimes wonder how you survived all these years.' He groaned and (Y/N) felt tears prickle in her eyes.

'Are we going to win the war?' He rinsed the shampoo out of her face and saw her worried look. The truth was, he didn't know whether they'll win the war. He cleared his throat.

'I hope so.' (Y/N) let her head fall against his chest and shifted in the tub to make her lay in a more comfortable position. Severus moaned softly.

'Don't do that.' She smirked and shifted ever so slightly and felt something poke against her back.

'Fuck. Let's get out of the water.' He stood up and held out a hand for her, pulled her closer and kissed her hard. The erection was now pressing against her stomach.

'You have to fix this now. Can't go walking around with a hard dick, eh?'

'Wasn't my intention.'

'Sure it wasn't.' he said while nuzzling in her neck, making her head fall back and moan when he bit on the sensitive part of her skin. He led her to the bedroom, not caring that they were both dripping wet and covered with small glitters from the bath. She felt her pulse quicken and was pushed backwards on the bed. He climbed on top of her before she even got the chance to move or adjust her weird position. They kissed heatley and he made a trail of small kisses down to her chest before nipping on her right nipple. She arched in his touch to feel more of that wet mouth, hands sneaked to his hair to grip it. He pulled away.

'No touching, darling, Keep your hands above your head.' She obeyed and felt one of his hands grip her wrists tightly together to pin them on the pillow.

'Gorgeous. So submissive.' He licked and sucked her nipple while rolling the left one between his index and thumb, making them hard and peak up against the cold air. He gave one small kiss and then began kissing lower and lover until he stuck his tongue in her navel. She moaned but made no move to ask him for more, even though (Y/N) wanted more. Severus muttered a spell under his breath and a cold substance filled her.

'I wish you could see the way you look right now. So flustered and I haven't even touched you.' She nodded, not even knowing what she nodded for. He put his finger in his mouth and pulled off with a plop. (Y/N) quickly felt the cold, saliva covered finger pushing into her. The other hand that was gripping her wrists let loose and he took her chin firmly, forcing her to look into his eyes.

'Look at me. Keep your eyes on mine, nowhere else. Also, don't you dare move those hands.'

'Yes, sir,' she moaned while the second and third finger entered. He pulled them out but it got replaced by something bigger. His hands were now on her hips to keep her pinned on the mattress.

'Look at me, darling. That's it.' Severus began slowly thrusting in and out at a torturous pace.

'Please! Give me more. Go harder.' This time, he followed her plea and sped up until the bed was creaking and the bedpost banging against the wall.

'You're such a slut. I have you screaming for daddy's cock.' He snapped his hips one more time and stopped completely while the cock was still in her. (Y/N) gaped up at him.

'I apologize,' he said lazily. It didn't even look like he was truly sorry and she giggled slightly.

'It's fine. Just didn't expect you to have a daddy kink.' He gasped.

'I do not!' (Y/N) rolled her eyes. 'Are you going to continue?' Severus bit his lip and pulled out of her, looking at his semi-erect cock caused by their conversation.

'Perhaps do something about this first.' He straddled her chest and gripped her hair tightly.

'Suck you fucking whore.' She opened her mouth and greeted the dick immediately choking and gagging her.

'Yes, exactly. Oh, you're such a fast learner. Good girl.' Tears sprang in her eyes but he just continued until he was fully hard. Severus lined himself up and didn't even give her time to adjust. He leaned over her to grasp one of her nipples between his teeth.

'Yes, please.' She bucked her hips to meet his pumps. They were both covered in sweat and panting hard.

'Are you going to come for me? Come for me, darling.' She nodded eagerly even though he was too busy licking her chest.

'Do it.' (Y/N) let go of her self control and felt a sudden warmth flow through her veins. Her vision blurred for a second and her mouth was hanging open in a silent scream. He didn't stop thrusting and came shortly after her.

'Fuck yes. That's how you do it.' Severus stayed in her until his cock softened and then pulled out to lay beside her. They breathed heavily and she snuggled up into his side. Her head on his chest and a leg hooked around his, breathing in his scent.