Chapter 9 (the drunk first kiss)

3rd person pov:

'You look...stunning my dear,' Draco Malfoy said with a gaped mouth, wide open, while I walked towards him.

'You look pretty handsome yourself too Draco,' said (Y/N) giggling. The corners of his mouth went up as we walked to the place where the Yule Ball took place.

We weren't the first ones to arrive and it was already slightly crowded. (Y/N) already spotted Hermione and Ron.

'(Y/N), you look beautiful,' Hermione said and Draco and (Y/N) faced Ron and Hermione.

'You too!' Draco looked annoyed. Probably wanting to get out of here.

They talked for a bit before Harry came in with someone they didn't know.

'Babe, can I take your hand for a dance?' Draco looked at (Y/N) full with hope with his hand outstretched, wanting (Y/N) to take it. As the next song began, Draco and (Y/N) swept around the room dancing between the crowd. It went like that for a few songs before Draco said: 'Should we sneak out of the party? Me and the boys have some butterbeer and more,' with a wink. (Y/N) then realized Draco was the one that brought alcohol to the party and she also knew butterbeer wasn't the strongest one there.

'We are going to head out but we wish you a lovely evening,' said (Y/N) to Ron and Hermione who were dancing together. They tried to find Harry to say goodbye but they couldn't find him and suspected he already left the Yule Ball with his date.

They almost entered the Slytherin common room and then (Y/N) said: 'Draco wait, are you sure I'm allowed in here?'

He smirked and pulled me in with him. 'Don't worry about that my dear.' (Y/N) saw Pansy and Vincent sitting on a couch, probably already half drunk.

'After you,' he pointed at a couch that was empty and (Y/N) sat on it with Draco next to her.

'The Ball sucked,' Vincent said. Pansy disagreed and they immediately had a fight. Draco and (Y/N) were just watching them fight, trying to hold in their laugh.

Time flew by and they were all a bit tipsy. In the meanwhile a few Slytherin boys joined their little party in the common room. (Y/N) was sitting on the lap from Draco and he had his arms around her.

He planted a kiss on her neck while slowly going for the lips.

'Draco,' (Y/N) whispered. 'I'm sorry but I don't want this.'

'I thought we were back together again! We went to the Yule Ball together?!'

'I-I think I should go now.' (Y/N) stood up from his lap and fast-walked away. Did he really think they were dating again!? She never said that. She was thinking that they only went to the ball together but nothing more. She had a massive headache and not to mention that she was as drunk as she could ever be! She looked down as she walked through the hallways, still hearing music from the Yule Ball as she felt someone bump into her.

'Miss (L/N), watch where you're going! Insolent girl,' he sneered. She recognized the voice instantly.

Snape was standing close to her waiting for her to apologize. Except she didn't. She did the one thing she should not have done. She leant forwards and before he realized, her lips were pressed against hers. Her one hand on his chest and the other one behind his neck trying to get him closer to her. She tried to come in with her tongue but he refused. Professor Snape was shocked and pushed her away and broke the kiss.

'Miss (L/N), this is a huge mistake. It's inappropriate and not to mention you're drunk,' he yelled.

'Oh come on! You know you liked it. Stop denying it,' she said while Professor Snape already walked away, shaking his head in confusion.

Snape's pov:

I was wandering down the halls when suddenly a girl came crashing into me. I recognized her in a second.

'Miss (L/N), watch where you're going! You insolent girl.' I could smell the alcohol from a mile away and knew she was drunk. Of course we didn't allow that here but i figured it was from Malfoy because I knew she was going with him. When I found out about that discovery I was a bit jealous to be honest. (Y/N) deserved better and she knew it. Why in earth would a beautiful, innocent girl like her go out with a stupid, manipilutive boy!

The girl who stood in front of me came closer. I didn't know what to do but before I could even move, she smashed her lips on mine. She placed her soft hand on my chest and the other one wrapped around my neck, pulling me closer. Oh and did I enjoy it! It was something I could only dream of, how long I have waited for this day to come. She licked the bottom of my lip, asking for permission to explore my mouth. Of course I wanted this, but I just can't do it. She's drunk and will regret her decisions when she awakes tomorrow morning. No! Don't do this, you can't. She is drunk and she probably won't even remember tomorrow.

'Miss (L/N), this is a huge mistake. It's inappropriate and not to mention you're drunk.'

I had to walk away before someone might see us together. What in the bloody hell was she thinking!?

'Oh come on! You know you liked it. Stop denying it,' I heard her yell before I turned around the corner.