Home

After school I started to walk home.

Obviously.

I was thinking of the past events of the day.

Chucking pizza at a yr11 and see my Mum cheat on my Dad, and you can't forget getting acknowledged at school...

I groaned. This day did not go to plan.
Why couldn't it be like all other normal school days! I shuddered picturing the weekends.

Unlike most people, school days where my getaway from stressful stuff. Just to calm down and forget everything else.
The downside about this was everybody else. Yes. I do wish I wasn't such a loner. Shocking isn't it?

I just wish I could be popular. Eventhough I HATE popular peoples guts. Example- their bouncy well looked after shiny hair, their pencil thin body (except when it came to the boys....)Their way of getting whatever they want, The way all the teachers love them.

Urgh goodie two shoes,

I just want to grab their designer bags and... And... And... I Don't know.

They're just annoying.

They have more muscle in their thumbs from texting than in their heads.

How it's possible for all the teachers to love them when they are brain DEAD.

"Ooh, hiya! Have you like seen my nails! They're like, you know, so ratchet! Like pleeeaaasssseee can you like, you know, like, get a better colour?"

Good impression or what?

I finally stopped outside our small terraced house.

I wondered if my Mum had told Dad about her little secret.

But if she hasn't, should I tell him?

I took a slow breath in as I pushed the door.

Damn!

It's locked.

They should be in...

I took out my keys slowly nervous at the possible things lying behind the door.

I opened the door hesitating

I let out a little shriek as Jasper pounced out at me from behind the door.

"Jasper... Errr... Get off?" I said trying to push him off me.

Sprawled across the pavement Jasper lay across me.

"E sed jeroff"

He cocked his head at me and started to bark. I let out another shriek and pushed him off me.

"Stay in there!"

I squeaked at him locking him in the kitchen.

I quickly rushed upstairs into my attic, to finish off my homework, scared if my parents were going to arrive.

.•*Later*•.

I heard the front door's lock click open.

I tensed up nervous of what might happen.

"Honey?"

I sighed, thank god it was my mum.

"Here mum!"

She always shouted out just to make sure no one had broken in, she was very protective given the circumstances.

I wrote the last answer of my homework and went down stairs to ask her about the little 'privacy accident' from this morning.