Every blue sky Has a cloud

Stretched across the sofa. Eating pizza, sprinkled with my catnip. Watching TV. Life couldn't get better. But knowing what's going on. It's a roller coaster heading up!

After; 1 pizza, 2 bowls of popcorn, 1 movie, 4 friends episodes, 3 milkshakes and 1 full bag of catnip. I managed to drift off, the last thing I saw, my Mum running in with a travel bag.

*·. *·. *·.
I felt 2 strong arms wrap around me as I started to stir. I needed to get up, stretch and yawn.
"It's OK. We're getting you to safety. Don't be afraid" A distant masculine voice practically whispered down my ear.

"Robbie....?" I shook my head "No. No. No. I mean Luke. No Elliot, yeah Elliot... Where... Where is h-...? " I muttered before being cut of by a mask being strapped to my face, lights flashing.
And once again. I blacked out.
*·. *·. *·.

Everything is blurry. Nothing makes sense. The lights are gone. The cars are gone... So is the popcorn.

I sat up. I let out a groan and fell back holding my head, in a daze.
"Mghf" I started before a nurse came over in bright white clothes stroking my fur, soothing me. And I drifted back off.
*·. *·.*·.
I woke up in the same room, but the nurse gone. I managed to push myself up into sitting position, my dizziness subsided. I lazily glaze around the room, sleep still with me. I held back a yawn as I took in my surroundings. A white room, with one metal chair nailed, I think, to the floor. And the bed I was lying on, metal, with crisp white sheets. A door is at the foot of my bed, the room just big enough for a bed. I stood up and measured the room 7 steps by 7 steps.

As I went to sit in my chair I realised I wasn't wearing my school gear. Huh. It was like a white hospital dress, with light grey triangles on it. I giggled to myself.
"I like triangles..." I murmered stroking the pattern on my dress.
I slowly started humming to myself a down beat, beat. "Mmm Mm Mmm M"
My eyes slowly drooping down, tiredness no where near me. The song carried on at a steady pace until I was just repeating myself over and over.
"Mmm Mm Mmm M. Mmm Mm Mmm M. "
The door slowly creaked open, as the nurse from earlier came in carrying a tray.

I grinned a goofy smile and flopped onto my bed, my legs in a straddle and my head tilted at an angle.
"Hehe... Hello Missssssssssssssssy. Hehehe. Ssssss.... I'm a sssssnake"
The nurse came over with a smile that didn't reach her eyes. She placed the tray down and picked up a... A... Hehe. I dunno what it was. A piece of fluff on a stick... It was kinda cute.

"Erm OK.. Miss...? " She picked up a clipboard a daffy skimmed through it. "...Maddy. I need to take a saliva test so...Stick your tongue out please. "
I giggled to myself before shooting my tongue out. I attempted to speak with my tongue hanging out my mouth.
"Iem. Nuh gote ay thssecret"
The nurse looks hopeful, quickly attacking my tongue with the cotton, and urging me on.
"Iem knot ay thsnacke. Iy am ay Catty cat. Hehe. "
I giggled to myself before putting my finger to my lips/tongue.
"ttthhhhssssh dontt tell any ooone."
I pushed my tongue back in before chanting this to myself over and over again.
The nurse quickly took my spit sample and put it in a bag, then hurried out. Leaving a couple of tablets and a glass of water.
"Eat Tablets. Then drink. " she Explained before slamming the door shut and locking it behind her.

I giggled to myself self... She was nice.. Hehe....
I took the tablets and chugged down the water after. My eyes drooped. I attempted to get them to stay open but, sleep overwhelmed me.

*·. *·. *·.

Slightly more Iportant than usual note:
Eh hem. Thanks for reading this, (as I can tell not many of you read my notes -.-) This chapter has been split in two. And published (hopefully) around the same time. To avoid confusion I would like to point out the obvious.... *hopefully it's obvious*.... Which could affect the plot and confuse you if you don't understand/know this. Catnip is drugs. But to cats. There fore Maddy has taken them and I'll leave the rest up to you to figure out. I've got the next chapter half written. Hope you like it! :)