Classes.

I rushed into form and sat down, towards the back. If your early you get to choose were you sit. Thankfully, I got to form first, so I'm not sat next to someone and everything is really awkward. Hopefully Robbie or Luke will make it here soon. I sat, alone, in my form. Before Robbie came panting in.

"God girl, *Pant Pant* Your fast!..." Robbie walked over and practically threw himself onto the chair next to me. "I am Exhausted! With a capital A."
I looked over at Robbie. "Robbie. It's a capital E, Not A."
Robbie laughs and shakes his head. His hair tossing around everywhere.
Luke came strolling in and flashed a grin at me, Before noticing Robbie. His face darkened a bit, but covered it with a plastic smile at him. Luke comes and throws himself into the chair next to me.
"Hey Maddy!!!" He practically shouts down my ear, I nodded at Robbie "Luke, Robbie as well! "
He shoots Robbie a glare.
"Yeah, hey Robbie..."
I rolled my eyes. Boys.

Both of them tried small talk. But in different conversations. Great, how was I supposed to put up with this?
This went on for about a minute, I nodded and murmerd whenever I was needed. Thankfully a boy walked in, to my rescue of deciding which boy to talk to.

" Hey!!! Robbie where did you go to?" The boy with blonde hair chose the seat in front of us and swiveled the chair around to face us.

Before Robbie got a chance to reply I cut him off and answered for him.

"He went to form! DUH. Use your eyes man." Man. Why did I say man?

Luke laughed. "Clearly You haven't met Jake."

~~~~~

Everyone came rushing in. Suddenly realising they were to late to choose where they got to sit. The class let out a groan, and sat in their normal places as well as the normal seats the three unlucky people's places we took trudged over to our seats. I laughed at this new upgrade while others glared at me. I grinned and leant on the wall behind me. Finally life has started to point upwards for Maddy Smith.

A girl with blonde long wavy hair put her hand up.
The teacher sighed. "Yes Natalie?"
Natalie pointed at me. "whose the new Girl?" How come she hasn't ever noticed me? I sighed and rolled my eyes as did Robbie, Luke and Jake. Everyone else laughed, including Sir. Great. That's just, just, great.

Our schools gossiper, Jennifer, turned to Natalie 'smiled' and pronounced loudly to all of my form,
"She's the one whose apparently 'going out' with Elliot." She sighed rolling her eyes her and doing the speech marks on the words going out. Everyone else sighed and rolled their eyes. Most girls faces clouded and glared at me, including Natalie and Jennifer. So. Elliot is more popular with the girls than he thought. And I'm less popular than I thought. So maybe being popular was more complicated than I first realsised.

I glanced over to Robbie, Luke and Jake. They were shifting nervously in their seats, avoiding my eyes. I hung my head and stared at my lap fiddling with the loose threads of my blazer. Damn, I just ripped my blazer.

I quickly jerked my head up to see who was sat in my seat. Natalie. Now fully engaged in the lesson.

Robbie Luke and Jake noticed my sudden movement so looked over at me.

"What was her problem? "

"Are you OK? "

"Did you see the looks on their faces?!"

They all whispered, not very quietly. I winced and looked around, no one seemed to be listening in.

"Jeez! One at a time!"

"Well, are you going to answer the questions or what? " Robbie asked, attempting to raise an eyebrow but ended up grabbing it with his hand pulling up his left eyebrow and pulling down his right eyebrow, until he looked like a madman. I laughed and rolled my eyes before replying.

"I think I heard everything right. Yes I am ok, Yes I did see the looks on their faces. And No. I do not have problems."

They all laughed. Why was that funny?

"I said 'what's there problem?' not what's your problem, or whatever you thought I said!" Luke laughed and shook his head. Not for the first time today I hung my head in embarrassment until the bell finally rang.

******

The first 2 periods were all boring me to death. How can I survive at this school without Elliot near me? All I could think about during English and Science was Elliot. The way he ran his hand through his hair... The way he flirts with Grace. I scowled. The way he flirts with other girls. I'll try to talk to him about that...

****
I looked up suddenly at Miss gesturing to Elliot. Elliot? What was he doing here...?

Authors note ****

In honour of getting 2K... who's proud of me?  I know it's shorter than usual but I'm updating sooner now. I know it's a bad ending, but oh well. Why's Elliot there? Not very exciting I know but :) it'll get better