Popularity

I knew something was different, the second I stepped into school.

Eyes gawping at me, as soon as I walked into school. But I kept my head down, trying not to draw any attention, which was fairly hard.
As people kept on whispering about me and pointing in my direction.

I knew I said I wanted popularity, but not so much that they parted for me in the halls!

I tried to approach a group of average looking girls, to see if this could be my chance to make friends.

But, noooooo. This had to be the chance they all avoided me!

So much for my idea of being 'Popular!'.

I sighed and started my normal routine,
Put in my earphones,
Ignore everything what happens around me.

Stop. Wait a second. Mouse. Scuttling along the corridors, avoiding being squashed by feet, I eyed the little beast and kept my head down, following it, mimicking it's moves.

I completely lost myself in catching the mouse, just before I pounced I bumped into someone.

I rubbed my head in shock and looked up mumbling a awkward hello and sorry to the person.

I looked up and saw pizza face from yesterday.

I gulped. Nervous of what he would say.

He didn't even say anything!

Slowly he bent down to my height and cocked his head before slowly brushing his lips against mine.

My stomach suddenly erupted with butterflies. Butterflies.....

Suddenly he turned on his heel and walked away.

I watched in awe and disgust.

Everyone was just as shocked as I was, but then a crowd of all the popular girls came rushing towards me blabbing their heads off about the kiss.

Well maybe I could love these popular people...

.•*later*•.

I sat down in class in my corner at the back.

I sighed and looked down at my work. I hated science, I just CANT do it. A girl came up to me and smiled,

"Hey,"

I looked up at her, brown eyes, blonde hair (wavy), thin, popular? Very.

"Er.... yo?" I mumbled trying to say the sort of things they would say.
She laughed loudly

"Yo? What the hell!?" She started to laugh and wouldn't stop. I joined in laughing. She sat down next to me and grinned.

"Hey, YOLO!" I laughed.

This made us laugh nonstop.

Miss glared at us. We stopped laughing. I glanced at her. The laughing started up again. I sighed. Wishing that we'd been friends earlier.

.•*to be continued*•.